Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 473 of 676
memekrecord holder10/05/2012 17:44

267 cj again :Pppp http://www.sendspace.com/file/ws9dd2

ivansky10/05/2012 18:57

what is the point of doing it 100+ times? just do 268 or 269

on topic: http://i45.tinypic.com/54zvj4.jpg

EasyUp10/05/2012 19:15

I should be proud of finishing godroom_h for the first time, BUT FUCKING 2 hours ;DDDDDD + ...those gochecks.
what a shame... :lol: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2jeaecm.jpg

aaand... http://oi46.tinypic.com/11hv5td.jpg (third evaa)
http://oi49.tinypic.com/2n23hh4.jpg

memekrecord holder10/05/2012 20:59

Originally posted by ivansky
what is the point of doing it 100+ times? just do 268 or 269

on topic: http://i45.tinypic.com/54zvj4.jpg

It was a random one, but I jumped this block to improve stats. 268/9 it's out of my reach, but I'll never give up! :P

propanelj record holder10/05/2012 23:25(edited 11/05/2012 00:09)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/576704143672841067
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/576704143672966091/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/576704143672968071/?
jumpoff Pleaszz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/576704143673702135
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/576704143673710901

jack frog10/05/2012 23:51

Originally posted by EasyUp
I should be proud of finishing godroom_h for the first time, BUT FUCKING 2 hours ;DDDDDD + ...those gochecks.
what a shame... :lol: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2jeaecm.jpg

aaand... http://oi46.tinypic.com/11hv5td.jpg (third evaa)
http://oi49.tinypic.com/2n23hh4.jpg

gj! 2 hours still pretty nice for this terrible hard map! :D

hobbyzz11/05/2012 01:07

cj: 259.799255 MaxSpeed: 356.927581 (61.632) PreStrafe: (274.554) 295.294830 Strafes: 7 Sync: 83 FAIL ! :D

hobbyzz11/05/2012 01:25

242.013900 MaxSpeed: 359.659667 (63.686) PreStrafe: 295.973541 (0.000) Strafes: 5 Sync: 92 :D now

Alphaz11/05/2012 14:15

Originally posted by hobbyzz
242.013900 MaxSpeed: 359.659667 (63.686) PreStrafe: 295.973541 (0.000) Strafes: 5 Sync: 92 :D now


Posts: 2
Joined: 12/04/2012

100aa, hax, illegal settings well who cares :D
post screens, idk but i hate to watch "wrote stats"

xdrive11/05/2012 15:07

idk what you guys will say about this. but this is my biggest kz achievment so far.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/kzlongjumps20002.png/ is a 269 dcj stats.. with a great 299.9xx pre :D i feel like Jesus

Jonde11/05/2012 15:08(edited 11/05/2012 15:11)

Just did 248 lj after quite some time:

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8160/248ljjondeekuva.jpg

Stats:
LJ Distance: 248.331787 Maxspeed: 325.381744 (50.869) Prestrafe: 274.512451 Strafes: 6 Sync: 86
1 16.891 0.000 27.9 88
2 10.299 1.005 23.5 92
3 7.810 0.000 11.1 100
4 8.142 0.693 16.6 75
5 5.754 0.943 11.5 87
6 1.970 0.573 9.2 75
Block -- 248! Jumpoff -- 0.007080! Landing -- 0.260864!

Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/e32pl2

IceVip11/05/2012 16:06

Jonde are you trollin' or siriuz :o?

hobbyzz11/05/2012 16:24(edited 11/05/2012 16:27)



100aa, hax, illegal settings well who cares
post screens, idk but i hate to watch "wrote stats"


hahaha

hobbyzz11/05/2012 16:26

alphaz
jump is a 10 aa :D:D:D:D

ivansky11/05/2012 16:29

hi http://i48.tinypic.com/2i11n4g.jpg
bye http://i45.tinypic.com/2j44hg5.jpg

Alphaz11/05/2012 16:49

Originally posted by ivansky
hi http://i48.tinypic.com/2i11n4g.jpg
bye http://i45.tinypic.com/2j44hg5.jpg


Leave that 256 block plz, it didnt do anything to you >_<
257 WANTED!!!
PRIZE GUARANTED!

Jonde11/05/2012 17:09

Originally posted by IceVip
Jonde are you trollin' or siriuz :o?

What do you mean? Yesterday I failed 13 or 14 times 248 stats on that block and just nailed it with pretty lucky edge though :D Tried 249 block just now but failed only like 5x 249 so It's still pretty far.

If you wonder why it's so low compared to like everyone else, I think it's because I have been "stuck" at this level for like 5 years now and I don't think I can get any better lol. At one point I tried longjumping again and managed to nail 250 block but that was it. Now I have started to longjump slightly again. I still jump rare 250 stats (like 1/500) I just need to find why my strafes are so bad for lj, I can dcj pretty well as I have done 270 block that way.

I mostly play kz so I have these impossible to fail strafes, I can jump 245+ with almost every jump so my strafes are very stable. I mostly play longer/harder kz maps.

guz-.-11/05/2012 17:28

Change your prestrafe style.. It can decrease your 1st strafe airtime

Phantometry11/05/2012 17:31

Originally posted by ivansky
hi http://i48.tinypic.com/2i11n4g.jpg
bye http://i45.tinypic.com/2j44hg5.jpg


T_T , i wanna see you landing 257 , biatch

Jonde11/05/2012 17:39

Originally posted by guz-.-
Change your prestrafe style.. It can decrease your 1st strafe airtime

Could you explain more? Like change from what to what? Could you give an example demo? I would appreciate it.

Page 473 of 676

Please log in to post replies.