Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 499 of 676
froster15/07/2012 13:55

Originally posted by botik
247 sbj :D
http://www.upload.ee/image/2509295/botik_247sbj.png

Bugged.

propanelj record holder15/07/2012 15:22

tried to record a handshow on 255block few days ago, gave up cuz of bad jumpoff and this is like 1/5 of what i failed
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/918983253878668815?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/918983253878666719/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/918983253878665664/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/918983253878664685/?tab=public

joons15/07/2012 19:18

first ever landed 255 stat, dunno if bugged : D

Distance: 255.160095 MaxSpeed: 338.192291 (62.852) PreStrafe: 275.339324 Strafes: 8 Sync: 84
1 10.420 0.000 16.6 66
2 10.519 0.000 13.8 100
3 11.307 0.515 15.2 90
4 8.192 1.102 12.4 88
5 8.410 0.583 12.4 88
6 8.501 0.676 13.8 90
7 5.502 1.130 13.8 80
8 0.000 1.139

wils16/07/2012 00:18

Nice one joons! better than me:P

atleast on LJ :P
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1153170434545731157/84DEDBE110E4AB74EB092FD4C4BCEC7CA05305CE/

random Tournament #316/07/2012 02:50(edited 16/07/2012 02:53)

epic shit, http://www.bildites.lv/images/rw24gnjwsnzaal7xbq1h.bmp done 242hj x2, first time no stats :((( and dont have demo...

Ft.skY16/07/2012 07:55

Okey I did 245 x 6 hj but no stat :x
Wils, gimme ur strafes, I ill do 270 block for ya

rDg16/07/2012 10:18

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5572/kzlongjumps20000k.png

KooleN16/07/2012 11:52

wait a second.. 270 block, 273 stats, with 14 jumpoff ??

Phantometry16/07/2012 12:22

Originally posted by KooleN
wait a second.. 270 block, 273 stats, with 14 jumpoff ??

WAIT A SECOND . I WANA ICECREAM

random Tournament #316/07/2012 12:31(edited 16/07/2012 12:37)

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Okey I did 245 x 6 hj but no stat :x


Ur so retarded person =x
Edit: I think only you think im cheating ...

fashioNz16/07/2012 12:34

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by Ft.skY
Okey I did 245 x 6 hj but no stat :x


Ur so retarded person =x

+

Ft.skY16/07/2012 13:54

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by Ft.skY
Okey I did 245 x 6 hj but no stat :x


Ur so retarded person =x
Edit: I think only you think im cheating ...


Where I did sat ure cheater?
Ontop: first day wj, I guess I will improve it ;)
www.cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1155422234364634245/F7679CA6BAA873E729966931C69098E8FCC6AE3E/
www.cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1155422234364635612/C6E57EFDA0F62782B53322E2B19E268597CE30BB/
www.cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1155422234364581988/822E768600712D132E6C3134ECDE30720A518DEA/ rofl x2

fashioNz16/07/2012 19:41

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443033023/? hm maybe I can 267?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443049001/? :( ' 1
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443052148/? ;( ' 2
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443055449/? T_T ' 3
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443026621/? can after all 266?
finnaly 266?, noooope : http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443042303/?

Phantometry16/07/2012 19:47

Originally posted by fashioNz
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443033023/? hm maybe I can 267?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443049001/? :( ' 1
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443052148/? ;( ' 2
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443055449/? T_T ' 3
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443026621/? can after all 266?
finnaly 266?, noooope : http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashionz1337/screenshot/936997652443042303/?

so much emotions

unA!med16/07/2012 21:21

new statsrec on sxj : http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/939249452258661853/9332B692332E2A9A74AB8005CB1EF66FB9EF513F/
my blockrec 255 :
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/939248806963899760/0693371DD8EC1754EE6A0344016BE6A1463E4899/
:)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/939249452258882132
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/939249452258872152 arrgh

propanelj record holder16/07/2012 22:08

Originally posted by DeathClaw
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/939249452258872152 arrgh

lmao XD :D

KooleN17/07/2012 00:44

Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by KooleN
wait a second.. 270 block, 273 stats, with 14 jumpoff ??

WAIT A SECOND . I WANA ICECREAM


Shut up you prick. I better watch my sayings first, good luck using your brain, bye.

propanelj record holder17/07/2012 00:52(edited 17/07/2012 00:53)

Originally posted by KooleN
Shut up you prick. I better watch my sayings first, good luck using your brain, bye.


Shut up you prick. I better watch my sayings first, good luck using your brain, bye.

WqkO17/07/2012 14:46

Originally posted by KooleN
Shut up you prick. I better watch my sayings first, good luck using your brain, bye.

Strong words.

Page 499 of 676

Please log in to post replies.