Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 51 of 676
kaynerecord holder06/05/2009 22:31

no, u can do 310pre(or 316 like vertiko said) with scout

Ryderc06/05/2009 22:55

Originally posted by kayne
no, u can do 310pre(or 316 like vertiko said) with scout


311.999999 exactly

capuT07/05/2009 00:51

Is it usefull?
Cuz when I WJ with a prestrafe over 300 I'm getting 240 stats while getting 270 stats with 299.99. o.o

kaynerecord holder07/05/2009 06:03

ahhh ryderc:D

capuT then you're doin' it with knife :D

JmpR07/05/2009 12:09(edited 07/05/2009 12:10)

If I to you write down once again 254 block with 5 streifes (with 255-256stats) and it will remove HLTV ,doubts will disappear?

craigM07/05/2009 12:20

Or just make 257 with your amazing 258 stats and submit it, Jmpr.

JmpR07/05/2009 15:03

ok , i'll do 257 stats on 250 block ,

craigM07/05/2009 15:13(edited 07/05/2009 16:10)

God, you just dont get it, do you, JmpR? We all know it's fake, merely cause you dont have the courage to let the admins take a look at a fair 255+ block demo.
Besides, I asked for a 257 block. Stop trying to run around it.

prof. chosen07/05/2009 16:04(edited 07/05/2009 16:16)

Originally posted by JmpR
ok , i'll do 257 stats on 250 block ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E

Extract07/05/2009 16:13

JmpR: No demo - no proof. Don't printscreen your jump, record a demo!

craigM07/05/2009 16:26

And make the admins check it. And I really mean eDark or someone else as high ranked as him.

egork3^08/05/2009 21:40

he'll do that... he's a nice guy =)

deus?09/05/2009 03:28(edited 09/05/2009 03:38)

Originally posted by JmpR
ok , i'll do 257 stats on 250 block ,

mate, u came up from nowhere with 258sts screen. u're not even in lj records section. what people have to think?
sounds like its easy for u to make 256+ stats. so go and make 255+ block and upload it for ljrecs as proof. if u cant pull out 255 block with those stats, sorry then, not impressive. kinda funny to see 250 block geeking with 257 stats ;[
atm ure just a cheater or/and stats noob for me ;[
p.s. i guess nobody will spend his time checking 257sts at 250block for cheats. make something big and upload it. choise is yours...

kunqui09/05/2009 05:23

bind a "+moveleft;developer 1;fps_max 250"
bind d "+moveright;developer 1;fps_max 250"
bind w "+forward;developer 1;fps_max 250"

I did 258 block

ZiK BlooDRaveN09/05/2009 12:44

JmpR uploaded his 255 block with 257 stats

Pah1s09/05/2009 13:08(edited 13/05/2009 19:41)

253.8 lj, cant do more!

V0ncH...09/05/2009 13:37(edited 09/05/2009 13:39)

Originally posted by St. Jimmy
And make the admins check it. And I really mean eDark or someone else as high ranked as him.


ure not his boss? u dont own him... let him do whateva he wants

--same with other friends I know, they dont wonna send to XJ
its their life!

craigM09/05/2009 16:07

Originally posted by V0ncH.akz0
ure not his boss? u dont own him... let him do whateva he wants

--same with other friends I know, they dont wonna send to XJ
its their life!

I really just had to lift my one eyebrow at this.
Jmpr is the one who keeps mentioning his 257+ stats. And yet he havnt proved it.
Originally posted by JmpR
http://s59.radikal.ru/i163/0905/da/4d63c15170c5.jpg

no cheats , no scrypts , server is normal ! just distance !

+ various shoutbox posts.

Spaniolu09/05/2009 16:44

Originally posted by St. Jimmy
Originally posted by V0ncH.akz0
ure not his boss? u dont own him... let him do whateva he wants

--same with other friends I know, they dont wonna send to XJ
its their life!

I really just had to lift my one eyebrow at this.
Jmpr is the one who keeps mentioning his 257+ stats. And yet he havnt proved it.
Originally posted by JmpR
http://s59.radikal.ru/i163/0905/da/4d63c15170c5.jpg

no cheats , no scrypts , server is normal ! just distance !

+ various shoutbox posts.


man ur getting this too serious... we all now that he didnt prove his 257 so stay calm. its not so important.

craigM09/05/2009 16:55(edited 09/05/2009 16:56)

I am calm o.o What makes you think I aint?

Page 51 of 676

Please log in to post replies.