Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 518 of 676
scrap3R`12/09/2012 10:50

Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by DeathClaw
nice stats iso1, btw
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95507316 ...

:SADFACE
oh and btw - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95513295

cheated.
cheated.
cheated.
cheated.
cheated.
never for u.

p.s. loh

~krater~12/09/2012 11:17

10aa:
256 lj distance
267 cj distance
246 sbj(242 block)

100aa:
259.5 lj
271.6 cj
249 sbj

staNioN`12/09/2012 11:26

u cant trust any jumper these days .. :(
one day u think he's clear , the other day u see him using undetectable cheats ..... etc

~krater~12/09/2012 11:40

Originally posted by Vo1cE
u cant trust any jumper these days .. :(
one day u think he's clear , the other day u see him using undetectable cheats ..... etc


I thought that kaben is not mdfcking cheater but :)

akse12/09/2012 12:22

Originally posted by Vo1cE
one day u think he's clear , the other day u see him using undetectable cheats ..... etc

o_O

staNioN`12/09/2012 13:07

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by Vo1cE
one day u think he's clear , the other day u see him using undetectable cheats ..... etc

o_O

:|

Ft.skY12/09/2012 13:12

Originally posted by Vo1cE
Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by Vo1cE
one day u think he's clear , the other day u see him using undetectable cheats ..... etc

o_O

:|



XD
Some true in ur words stanion

ivansky12/09/2012 13:22

some jumps this week
http://i48.tinypic.com/29z4kuq.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/261n5e1.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/34nozkn.jpg

Phantometry12/09/2012 13:58(edited 12/09/2012 14:11)

Originally posted by scrap3R`
Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by DeathClaw
nice stats iso1, btw
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95507316 ...

:SADFACE
oh and btw - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95513295

cheated.
cheated.
cheated.
cheated.
cheated.
never for u.

p.s. loh

And it tells me the man who have 0test.amxx and feel happy about his unreal-mad-cheater skills :/ Do you want to know what i'm personally think about you ? You are silly 15-16 y.o kido who dont even have a life. You simply became another one Russian moron who only knows - geek geek geek, and the most funniest that you geeking with hacks. Do you think that anyone doesnt know that you are cheater ? You are mistaken, a lot.

//

First off all, i want to say thank you for you opinions and even for hating me, i really appreciate this one.
Okay guys, you've said some words about me, dont you mind if i will say something about myself that can change your mind, but i'm almost sure that it wont...
As you said voice, i've been offline all the time and people see some really hard screens which can be done only by god himslef. Are you serious ? I've been talking with you personally and i said to you that i cant appear online all the time. I simply didnt have net-connection. Insted of this, i was playing non-steam cs almost every single day. I've been geeking all days long some tjs and ljs. Yes i was having no-life, my gf left to another city all my friends dissapeard in one moment(i've entered the university this year). I stayed alone in my room for 1 month. What i'm supposed to do ? I've decided to geek. The most funny thing for me, that when i was doing almost same stats on lj mostly , in 2010-2011 you didnt even say a word to me. All this screens with sbjs are bugged, 250 that i've done 2 times, realdistance is smth about 247-8. The one screen which are close to reality is 249 fail with uq stats.
I didnt want my words to be smth like acquittal, but now it's exactly what acquittal is about.
And btw, chill out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWox-i6aAk

I'm almost sure that scraper will answer me in this way - "AHAHAH. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID CKATUHKO@AHH. I HATE YOU WITH MY EVERY SINGLE BODY CELL. GIVE ME THE PROOF THAT I'M NOT CHEATING , YOU STUPID CUNT. AHAHH@H@H. YOU ARE SO STUPID"

I just leave it here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/kzlongjumps20004f.png/

Phantometry12/09/2012 20:03

Originally posted by DeathClaw
I just leave it here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/kzlongjumps20004f.png/


If i were a gay i would probably marry you.

propanelj record holder12/09/2012 20:20

Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by DeathClaw
I just leave it here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/kzlongjumps20004f.png/


If i were a gay i would probably marry you.

we could have a threesome

kabeN12/09/2012 21:46

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by DeathClaw
I just leave it here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/kzlongjumps20004f.png/


If i were a gay i would probably marry you.

we could have a threesome

Maybe foursome? :D

- nympho -13/09/2012 01:40

holy fucking shit!! O_o

Risible Ripple13/09/2012 09:11

OMG!! DC zadrot :D
Real distance?

258.02 :D btw some more jumps
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95664329
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95664357
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95664394 lol
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95664420

FLP13/09/2012 11:16

wtf DeathClaw,pls post a demo of that 257 block

memekrecord holder13/09/2012 11:28

Originally posted by DeathClaw
I just leave it here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/kzlongjumps20004f.png/

demo, demo, demo!

aLANbb13/09/2012 11:48

so.. now the lj wr goes to the soviet russia, too..
dcj = round
bhop = akseon
hj = risible ripple
cj = matter of a time
something smells like shit right now..

akse13/09/2012 12:17

DC the best now! :D

Page 518 of 676

Please log in to post replies.