Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 527 of 676
random Tournament #307/10/2012 22:26

propane u should make your loss smaller its to big, that's why you don't have any distance, try to jump more straight, but on 2nd screen your 1st strafe to big airtime

random Tournament #308/10/2012 00:29

http://tinypic.com/r/5pinmu/6 cj

random Tournament #309/10/2012 20:10

http://www.bildites.lv/images/ajl05bwvu5devwtoacy.bmp
http://www.bildites.lv/images/uhccbvbdwb6wal51u6vk.bmp pre/stats rec

latlED10/10/2012 07:36

Originally posted by proppan
can someone explain why i cant get any real distance -_-
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101425081
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101424654 + these fucking noducks i hate'em

1st jump
Get smaller loss and try getting 100 sync on first, trhat may help.
2nd jump
First strafe to long and again try to get 100 sync on first. + May be bugged.

musaka10/10/2012 14:32(edited 10/10/2012 14:35)

Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by proppan
can someone explain why i cant get any real distance -_-
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101425081
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101424654 + these fucking noducks i hate'em

1st jump
Get smaller loss and try getting 100 sync on first, trhat may help.
2nd jump
First strafe to long and again try to get 100 sync on first. + May be bugged.

Terrible,just terrible.Cheaters be giving advices,fail.
100 sync has absolutely nothing to do with what he asked,or anything related to the problem.IF you have decent airtime on all of your strafes and you still can't duck,that means you should work on your "ducking"/crouching.However,in the second pic you have huge airtime which is probably the main factor of you not being able to duck.Also I've seen lots of your screenshots and to be honest you just suck at crouching,cuz most of the time your airtime is "perfect".If you jump with ctrl,try binding it to mouse2 this might help,if your using mouse2 or some other alternative for ducking,well just keep practicing.The late/early duck is also a factor in getting that "non real" distance.

Ft.skY10/10/2012 14:35

Originally posted by defusion
http://www.bildites.lv/images/ajl05bwvu5devwtoacy.bmp
http://www.bildites.lv/images/uhccbvbdwb6wal51u6vk.bmp pre/stats rec


269 - bug :c

swatter.10/10/2012 15:33(edited 10/10/2012 15:33)

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by defusion
http://www.bildites.lv/images/ajl05bwvu5devwtoacy.bmp
http://www.bildites.lv/images/uhccbvbdwb6wal51u6vk.bmp pre/stats rec


269 - bug :c
and wut?

latlED10/10/2012 16:17(edited 10/10/2012 16:19)

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by proppan
can someone explain why i cant get any real distance -_-
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101425081
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101424654 + these fucking noducks i hate'em

1st jump
Get smaller loss and try getting 100 sync on first, trhat may help.
2nd jump
First strafe to long and again try to get 100 sync on first. + May be bugged.

Terrible,just terrible.Cheaters be giving advices,fail.
100 sync has absolutely nothing to do with what he asked,or anything related to the problem.IF you have decent airtime on all of your strafes and you still can't duck,that means you should work on your "ducking"/crouching.However,in the second pic you have huge airtime which is probably the main factor of you not being able to duck.Also I've seen lots of your screenshots and to be honest you just suck at crouching,cuz most of the time your airtime is "perfect".If you jump with ctrl,try binding it to mouse2 this might help,if your using mouse2 or some other alternative for ducking,well just keep practicing.The late/early duck is also a factor in getting that "non real" distance.

PLEASE hate and be quiet.

I have been cheater in past but it doesnt mean i know nothing. I know about stats pretty much.

+1 to your advice have used it in past when had ducking problem forgot allready about it.

propanelj record holder10/10/2012 16:42

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by proppan
can someone explain why i cant get any real distance -_-
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101425081
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101424654 + these fucking noducks i hate'em

1st jump
Get smaller loss and try getting 100 sync on first, trhat may help.
2nd jump
First strafe to long and again try to get 100 sync on first. + May be bugged.

Terrible,just terrible.Cheaters be giving advices,fail.
100 sync has absolutely nothing to do with what he asked,or anything related to the problem.IF you have decent airtime on all of your strafes and you still can't duck,that means you should work on your "ducking"/crouching.However,in the second pic you have huge airtime which is probably the main factor of you not being able to duck.Also I've seen lots of your screenshots and to be honest you just suck at crouching,cuz most of the time your airtime is "perfect".If you jump with ctrl,try binding it to mouse2 this might help,if your using mouse2 or some other alternative for ducking,well just keep practicing.The late/early duck is also a factor in getting that "non real" distance.

The 2nd jump was rly nothing i needed help with lol, its so obvious that i cant reach the distances i want with a 17% airtime.
The one i was focusing on is the 2st one, since the airtime/pre/gain was great and no distance was achieved. And I'm already ducking on mouse but since the Deathadders mouse2 requires a certain amount of force to be pressed down it causes me to miss alot of ducks, so im thinking aboug changing mouse or re-bind the mousebutton

random Tournament #310/10/2012 18:09

http://i46.tinypic.com/zlwxac.jpg сj is so random =/

emil tholix10/10/2012 18:56

my prev rec was 247 but then suddenly http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://i.imgur.com/2SmoP.jpg#.UHWoCS4xosI

i almost died when i saw the distance :3

latlED10/10/2012 19:24

Originally posted by defusion
http://i46.tinypic.com/zlwxac.jpg сj is so random =/

U dont say?
Originally posted by emil tholix
my prev rec was 247 but then suddenly http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://i.imgur.com/2SmoP.jpg#.UHWoCS4xosI

i almost died when i saw the distance :3

gj nice strf

random Tournament #310/10/2012 23:03

Originally posted by latlED
I have been cheater in past but it doesnt mean i know nothing. I know about stats pretty much.

+1 to your advice have used it in past when had ducking problem forgot allready about it.


Past for you about 1-2 weaks? stop writing here latled, you know nothing about lj fo real, if you think your so smart in lj knowledge then why you used that emulator + fake nick'ed all the time =//

latlED11/10/2012 09:25

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by latlED
I have been cheater in past but it doesnt mean i know nothing. I know about stats pretty much.

+1 to your advice have used it in past when had ducking problem forgot allready about it.


Past for you about 1-2 weaks? stop writing here latled, you know nothing about lj fo real, if you think your so smart in lj knowledge then why you used that emulator + fake nick'ed all the time =//

I used cheats only then when i had bans. And i allready explained million times why i used.

I know nothing? Ask me any question, ill tell you how to fix any your jump stats problem. I have teached many players that had big sucsess. If i was cheater doesnt mean i know nothing about lj and stats.

Its like telling black man whos driving expensive car that he stole it only because his black.

Phantometry11/10/2012 14:21

Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by latlED
I have been cheater in past but it doesnt mean i know nothing. I know about stats pretty much.

+1 to your advice have used it in past when had ducking problem forgot allready about it.


Past for you about 1-2 weaks? stop writing here latled, you know nothing about lj fo real, if you think your so smart in lj knowledge then why you used that emulator + fake nick'ed all the time =//

I used cheats only then when i had bans. And i allready explained million times why i used.

I know nothing? Ask me any question, ill tell you how to fix any your jump stats problem. I have teached many players that had big sucsess. If i was cheater doesnt mean i know nothing about lj and stats.

Its like telling black man whos driving expensive car that he stole it only because his black.


I have some problems with my strafes and lj distance actually. I cant jump 259-260 distance. What i'm supposed to do ?


leggie11/10/2012 15:32

Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by latlED
I have been cheater in past but it doesnt mean i know nothing. I know about stats pretty much.

+1 to your advice have used it in past when had ducking problem forgot allready about it.


Past for you about 1-2 weaks? stop writing here latled, you know nothing about lj fo real, if you think your so smart in lj knowledge then why you used that emulator + fake nick'ed all the time =//

I used cheats only then when i had bans. And i allready explained million times why i used.

I know nothing? Ask me any question, ill tell you how to fix any your jump stats problem. I have teached many players that had big sucsess. If i was cheater doesnt mean i know nothing about lj and stats.

Its like telling black man whos driving expensive car that he stole it only because his black.


I have some problems with my strafes and lj distance actually. I cant jump 259-260 distance. What i'm supposed to do ?


im sure he has some dl links to help you with that.

aLANbb11/10/2012 17:16

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by latlED
I have been cheater in past but it doesnt mean i know nothing. I know about stats pretty much.

+1 to your advice have used it in past when had ducking problem forgot allready about it.


Past for you about 1-2 weaks? stop writing here latled, you know nothing about lj fo real, if you think your so smart in lj knowledge then why you used that emulator + fake nick'ed all the time =//

I used cheats only then when i had bans. And i allready explained million times why i used.

I know nothing? Ask me any question, ill tell you how to fix any your jump stats problem. I have teached many players that had big sucsess. If i was cheater doesnt mean i know nothing about lj and stats.

Its like telling black man whos driving expensive car that he stole it only because his black.


I have some problems with my strafes and lj distance actually. I cant jump 259-260 distance. What i'm supposed to do ?


im sure he has some dl links to help you with that.

im pretty sure too, since he knows everything of lj.

random Tournament #311/10/2012 18:43

That guy have 255lj and 264cj rec's without cheating :DD aj i don't have words (facepalm)

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/918991495525898591/C25DF19B4326AFFBCA66375EFCF66186337E948F/ rec landed dcj :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102312756 kinda random fail on 271

Phantometry13/10/2012 00:02

All that you need - PR3STRAF3. And i'm sure that you will rape 272/3. Anyways, gj.

Page 527 of 676

Please log in to post replies.