Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 529 of 676
random Tournament #316/10/2012 11:43

Originally posted by trAnce /R/
Soon i think ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977553
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977546
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977535
ALMOST WIN http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977523&insideModal=1


Why do you have on all screen's 271.384 stats in chat:D still gl
btw musaka maybe he uplouded this screen to show that he is still active, and this thread for a long time ago is kinda fail/win stats not even best ...

staNioN`16/10/2012 13:38

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by trAnce /R/
Soon i think ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977553
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977546
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977535
ALMOST WIN http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977523&insideModal=1


Why do you have on all screen's 271.384 stats in chat:D still gl
btw musaka maybe he uplouded this screen to show that he is still active, and this thread for a long time ago is kinda fail/win stats not even best ...

Totally Agree with u =)

some nub dcj fails
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102997491
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102997513
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102997541

trAnce /R/16/10/2012 17:40

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by trAnce /R/
Soon i think ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977553
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977546
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977535
ALMOST WIN http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102977523&insideModal=1


Why do you have on all screen's 271.384 stats in chat:D still gl
btw musaka maybe he uplouded this screen to show that he is still active, and this thread for a long time ago is kinda fail/win stats not even best ...

I replay all demos and this stats not had time to disappear :)
I was inactive 2 months and today I started again :) This is today screens :)

welcome back trancer
today's dcjs
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103053783
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103053824
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103053867
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103053911
edge please :/ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103054680 like this one :D

jack frog19/10/2012 22:12

Originally posted by musaka
I obviously have a reason to do this.I never said that the stats suck or anything,i said nothing special judging by today's "standards"and by my personal rec,so yea thats my opinion. I'm not down talking anybody.The point of this thread is to show of your best stats,and not to post shit which you "find" interesting.For an example -"i have 268 cj block and i fill this thread with random 267 blocks,268 stats and such",it gets filled with "spam" pretty quickly and it gets redundant to watch almost the same stats over and over.Also judging by what he wrote,this doesn't seems to be his best stats,so yea,i get annoyed,deal with it.Watch me care what your opinion is.YES i am not the best,nor do i think i am,that's why i don't post random crappy statses.As long as the jump is special for the person who made it,he really shouldn't care what other say anyways,next time bring up a more valid argument.

translation = "I'm an annoyed boring hater", yea I got that, no need to write that down in long unnecessary sentences.

It's not like you comment only those who post "spam" as you're claiming now. I remember there were some guys that achieved 248/253/254 blocks for the first time and shared their happiness in here and you were commenting them in a more than lame kind saying "and?". I wasn't even talking about your skills but it's intresting to observe your thoughts, makes me believe even more you're just a hater. Please, just shut up. Next time bring up a more valid defense.

2Dex Tournament #219/10/2012 22:43

Originally posted by musaka
I obviously have a reason to do this.I never said that the stats suck or anything,i said nothing special judging by today's "standards"and by my personal rec,so yea thats my opinion. I'm not down talking anybody.The point of this thread is to show of your best stats,and not to post shit which you "find" interesting.For an example -"i have 268 cj block and i fill this thread with random 267 blocks,268 stats and such",it gets filled with "spam" pretty quickly and it gets redundant to watch almost the same stats over and over.Also judging by what he wrote,this doesn't seems to be his best stats,so yea,i get annoyed,deal with it.Watch me care what your opinion is.YES i am not the best,nor do i think i am,that's why i don't post random crappy statses.As long as the jump is special for the person who made it,he really shouldn't care what other say anyways,next time bring up a more valid argument.

With all due respect,i don't think you will decide who and what should post.This is a forum and the rules here are pretty democratic.If you dont like someones post,just don't reply to it.There is a saying "If you can't say anything nice,don't say anything at all" - i think it is golden in this case.
I have nothing agains you personally (you know that very well),just don't be so negative towards others. Because of this kind of behaviour people say,that this thread is the most flammable.

random Tournament #320/10/2012 18:59

http://i48.tinypic.com/2qw3olx.jpg

trAnce /R/22/10/2012 08:05

today morning :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080801 - WIN!!!
fckng jof..
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080814&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080844&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080856&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080875&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080888&insideModal=1

random Tournament #322/10/2012 08:44

Originally posted by trAnce /R/
today morning :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080801 - WIN!!!
fckng jof..
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080814&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080844&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080856&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080875&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080888&insideModal=1


nice comeback :) gj

propanelj record holder22/10/2012 12:59

Originally posted by trAnce /R/
today morning :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080801 - WIN!!!
fckng jof..
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080814&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080844&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080856&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080875&insideModal=1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104080888&insideModal=1

still boss i see ;)

gj trancer! go for more.
here is some my jumps
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104108965 got random lj skills
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104108991
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109209
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109345
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109396
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109447
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103501738 landed rec dcj :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109539



random Tournament #322/10/2012 15:37

Originally posted by DeathClaw
gj trancer! go for more.
here is some my jumps
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104108965 got random lj skills
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104108991
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109209
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109345
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109396
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109447
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=103501738 landed rec dcj :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104109539

299, and 274 your's

Duff133722/10/2012 23:45

hi all.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578969723744526371/7B99AD899A4B486A9FC920941A69F784EC4B23DE/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578969723744530645/33D943D0FD304CD660248DA4A2A6C249D4057A3F/

Phantometry22/10/2012 23:51

Originally posted by Duff1337
hi all.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578969723744526371/7B99AD899A4B486A9FC920941A69F784EC4B23DE/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578969723744530645/33D943D0FD304CD660248DA4A2A6C249D4057A3F/

R.I.P

staNioN`23/10/2012 00:21

Originally posted by Duff1337
hi all.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578969723744526371/7B99AD899A4B486A9FC920941A69F784EC4B23DE/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578969723744530645/33D943D0FD304CD660248DA4A2A6C249D4057A3F/

Demo's please ^_^

Duff133723/10/2012 13:12

Originally posted by Vo1cE
Originally posted by Duff1337
hi all.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578969723744526371/7B99AD899A4B486A9FC920941A69F784EC4B23DE/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578969723744530645/33D943D0FD304CD660248DA4A2A6C249D4057A3F/

Demo's please ^_^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x7sm2x
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dz1f93

random Tournament #324/10/2012 14:12

http://i46.tinypic.com/15p6ate.jpg

aLANbb24/10/2012 14:15

Originally posted by defusion
http://i46.tinypic.com/15p6ate.jpg

nice!:)

kabeN24/10/2012 21:54

http://speedy.sh/kswyD/243-hjbw-kaben.rar
wr? :)

Page 529 of 676

Please log in to post replies.