Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 551 of 676
shNzrecord holder Tournament #228/01/2013 19:45

http://oi47.tinypic.com/19kxg2.jpg

rofl :D

Kkassu28/01/2013 20:11

Mr.Shnz is going to pwn lynn soon . :D

akse29/01/2013 19:17

Originally posted by hardy `.'
aks, remember?)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/kzlongjumps20010m.png/
5 May 2011 :3

sure i remember it, thats one of the awesome moments i remember :D

FLP30/01/2013 16:29

Originally posted by hardy `.'
aks, remember?)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/kzlongjumps20010m.png/
5 May 2011 :3

Did you found that demo? :)

f0tzis30/01/2013 18:23

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=90523029

Duff133730/01/2013 18:48

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590397094/B27C408066CF284http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590395647/FE9BA88443F826B73EE489072905FE6364414849/A9D482BF4DEC30F9095826A82/

Duff133730/01/2013 18:50

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590397094/B27C408066CF284A9D482BF4DEC30F9095826A82/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590395647/FE9BA88443F826B73EE489072905FE6364414849/

fashioNz30/01/2013 19:22

Originally posted by Duff1337
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590397094/B27C408066CF284A9D482BF4DEC30F9095826A82/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590395647/FE9BA88443F826B73EE489072905FE6364414849/

beautiful comments from round

BuTaMuH66630/01/2013 19:28

Originally posted by fashioNz
Originally posted by Duff1337
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590397094/B27C408066CF284A9D482BF4DEC30F9095826A82/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590395647/FE9BA88443F826B73EE489072905FE6364414849/

beautiful comments from round

round is the best :D

hardy `.'30/01/2013 20:22

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by hardy `.'
aks, remember?)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/kzlongjumps20010m.png/
5 May 2011 :3

Did you found that demo? :)

yeah :D

z4dden30/01/2013 21:06

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123943428
:D

Duff133731/01/2013 07:56

Originally posted by fashioNz
Originally posted by Duff1337
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590397094/B27C408066CF284A9D482BF4DEC30F9095826A82/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590395647/FE9BA88443F826B73EE489072905FE6364414849/

beautiful comments from round

I did 256Ñ…3 file, he said that he was watching over me and I have made only two fails :rolf:

Ft.skY31/01/2013 11:49

Originally posted by Duff1337
Originally posted by fashioNz
Originally posted by Duff1337
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590397094/B27C408066CF284A9D482BF4DEC30F9095826A82/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595868374590395647/FE9BA88443F826B73EE489072905FE6364414849/

beautiful comments from round

I did 256Ñ…3 file, he said that he was watching over me and I have made only two fails :rolf:


file, khm

propanelj record holder31/01/2013 23:15(edited 01/02/2013 00:22)

My worst ducktiming day in a looooong time
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124164603
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124164630
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124164603
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124164767 forgot diz one
+ zillions of 256stats

joons01/02/2013 00:06

proppans 257 is just a matter of time : ]

- nympho -01/02/2013 01:53

^ don't put preasure ot him! Just keep on geeking dude. :)

CowOnCrack01/02/2013 07:02

I had a question to ask: do you guys think geeking LJ is a good long term investment for maps?

I notice that DeathClaw's wonder strafes seem to really help on the maps he's recorded so far.

My own humble geeking to 255ish stats and 253 block definitely helped me get 4-5 solid KZ strafes and 3-4 solid bhop strafes for maps.

propanelj record holder01/02/2013 09:03

Originally posted by CowOnCrack
I had a question to ask: do you guys think geeking LJ is a good long term investment for maps?

I notice that DeathClaw's wonder strafes seem to really help on the maps he's recorded so far.

My own humble geeking to 255ish stats and 253 block definitely helped me get 4-5 solid KZ strafes and 3-4 solid bhop strafes for maps.

would probably depend on the map, i usually fails these easy 220 jump when im recording because of doing the same strafes as i do on ljblocks when im more stressed

some ljs :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123072235
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124273318
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124269177
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124269151
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124269125 a bit unlucky

Mik001/02/2013 13:55

Originally posted by DeathClaw
some ljs :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123072235

maxspeed 347.79 :O

Page 551 of 676

Please log in to post replies.