Sticky
Good old times. http://www.upload.ee/image/3390144/kz_cursed_tomb0001.bmp
Originally posted by DrakAcl_mousegrab "1"
m_customaccel "0"
m_customaccel_exponent "1"
m_customaccel_max "0"
m_customaccel_scale "0.04"
ex_interp "0.01"
What are those settings, and how effects my game for example?
I think it's best not to touch those settings without remembering the original values
sure
finally on a demo :) http://oi41.tinypic.com/a4sos0.jpg
LOL, Gj memek :o
R.I.P. longjumping, thanks to LyNn. :D
Originally posted by shnzR.I.P. longjumping, thanks to LyNn. :D
Are most people gonna do 256/257 block or 255 even? How is 258 or any other technique records different from those for majority of people. LyNn's records shouldn't stop people striving for their goals since it is what people have been doing this far anyway and when they do, well, always good to have less ego and ignorance in the community.
Quitting because someone (legit as we stand atm) is better than them obviously can't be the reason, so sorry for not seeing the logic of "R.I.P."
Originally posted by shnzR.I.P. longjumping, thanks to LyNn. :D
more like all the majority of people posting here have like retired or something along that way
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158351860 landed record @ 270block with 1 jumpoff
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158351980 fail @ 273
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158352130 fail @ 248 //
two cj fails @ 269
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158658863
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158659014
btw. i am the last one here? :(
Originally posted by madekb1http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158351980 fail @ 273
Keep trying, ull land it one day.
ever since lynn beat all lj recs all i see in this thread are your fails madekb :D
I'll be mad if madekb will land that 248 haha.
http://i.imgur.com/dRdhNtY.jpg http://i.imgur.com/98Bd536.jpg
Still didnt land dis shit :/
Originally posted by insprate00http://i.imgur.com/dRdhNtY.jpg http://i.imgur.com/98Bd536.jpg
Still didnt land dis shit :/
reminds me of my old fucking strafes that i cant get it back now no matter what :(
Originally posted by insprate00http://i.imgur.com/dRdhNtY.jpg http://i.imgur.com/98Bd536.jpg
Still didnt land dis shit :/
good luck with dat
found some old sbj screenshots some of stats might be bugged but forget. :)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/902127820539835294/B422AC91A2A60F43530517121D53C75EB5E98AEF/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138880303
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159187967
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159187987
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188013
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188052
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188095
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188125
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188154
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188186
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188239
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188286
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159189275
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159189353
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188424
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159188362 airtime :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=142640091
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136515974 @ 240 block :D
Originally posted by insprate00http://i.imgur.com/dRdhNtY.jpg http://i.imgur.com/98Bd536.jpg
Still didnt land dis shit :/
wait, 399 fps ? :D
Originally posted by KkassuOriginally posted by insprate00http://i.imgur.com/dRdhNtY.jpg http://i.imgur.com/98Bd536.jpg
Still didnt land dis shit :/
wait, 399 fps ? :D
Watched demo in slowmotion?
aa, mybad :D:D
WOOOOOO http://i.imgur.com/GXm1WHq.jpg
Please log in to post replies.