Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 582 of 676
aquaticlj record holder15/02/2014 04:59(edited 15/02/2014 05:00)

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576761936412356639/17A9A6C8CE34C280143E65A05E40DEF16993D8BD/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/577887585673144145/769297F5EB03AB10D227E71C4C9F8A204A3D6BB4/

random Tournament #315/02/2014 05:49

tried cosy map ce_270x5 did only 2/5 for 5~mins then stuck for another 50min's and i made ragequit :D
http://i.imgur.com/jKreqMx.png
http://i.imgur.com/OAF90js.png
tbh never did 270 on kzlj2, dunno what came to my head even try this map :d

~krater~15/02/2014 09:52

lol, I tryed this map too, did 1st dcj block and then spent 2 hours on next one, then rage quit + swearing everything that came to my mind and I didn't want to see that map again :@

max3semne16/02/2014 18:39

Hey guys,
here are screens of four 256lj demos on de/cs maps:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856170
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856138
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856106
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856075

Nikita16/02/2014 19:27(edited 17/02/2014 05:57)

269_cj_nikita on fof_countjumps2:)
Screen: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228875931
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/l42a5a

269_dcj_nikita_p90
Screen: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3296936495446548460/A5C325E6E62CAB3F018E450900985F8CD4C93A4A/
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/125acb

kHz17/02/2014 06:35

http://i.imgur.com/7kUesly.png

:D

kHz18/02/2014 20:09

http://i.imgur.com/gY37Qhb.png Block shit

got some lj skills back
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/795186902507744717/86BA5A30F04AB7B7F888B748FB0C654B02397503/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/795186902507754436/9CDFCFC4EBFCBBFA2784B250BA0ED66598AA8D49/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/795186902507750584/B314E843447E0226E44692CCF35BD488A6A06887/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/795186902507717681/8BBA2F6108FE73ED379843D6953B8D070D6384A7/

M4kind18/02/2014 22:21

Probably best fails (that I have in demos)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229650775
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229652597
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229653466

rawerecord holder Tournament #119/02/2014 03:05

LJ Distance: 220.349
MaxSpeed: 283.894 (55.018)
Prestrafe: 228.876
Strafes: 7
Sync.: 79%

Weapon: AWP

MCJ Distance: 261.873
MaxSpeed: 335.182 (45.878)
Prestrafe: 289.303
Strafes: 8
Sync.: 65%

Weapon: USP

SBJ Distance: 243.429
MaxSpeed: 241.257 (41.495)
Prestrafe: 299.761
Strafes: 5
Sync.: 83

Weapons: USP

That was before my PC get broken, now I suck even more haha.

P.S.: And my best LJ ever lol'd
http://i.imgur.com/enhffEX.png

kHz19/02/2014 07:35

http://i.imgur.com/xuag7NH.png

http://i.imgur.com/He1aUOs.png

Nikita19/02/2014 14:17

262 cj with famas :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3wsreq

Dolphinrecord holder Tournament #219/02/2014 16:41

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229861526

aquaticlj record holder19/02/2014 18:44

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102265226 old 100aa)

kHz21/02/2014 07:52

http://i.imgur.com/QCgeeWV.png

Beteroklj record holder21/02/2014 19:18

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230571148

Kristofuz21/02/2014 23:00(edited 21/02/2014 23:01)

-link-

it might not be a huge jump, but since it's my personal record and the jumpoff is my alltime best pretty much, i added it

rawerecord holder Tournament #122/02/2014 01:20

Originally posted by Kristofuz
-link-

it might not be a huge jump, but since it's my personal record and the jumpoff is my alltime best pretty much, i added it


OMFG 0.03 landing with 0.02 jumpoff? haha very nice dude.

Beteroklj record holder22/02/2014 10:48

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230830970

c-walker`22/02/2014 13:48(edited 22/02/2014 13:48)

Hello guys, long time no see. I started longjumping again recently I this is what I managed to do today. Honestly, I have no idea if I did this before, but... :D http://i.imgur.com/YaaUbAs.png?1

Page 582 of 676

Please log in to post replies.