Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 587 of 676
dhh17/03/2014 18:47

Originally posted by Beterok
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239384121

if u interested in scj it's old screenshots of hhndrop http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/578954588061312671/C4969BAD81AFDD3C69D34D373382D3125EB059B4/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/576705344601789904/72B12909D5F1A7BCCC207BD72379650F7036B03E/ and ofc it's 10aa

Beteroklj record holder17/03/2014 18:51

WAT?

xxlooq17/03/2014 19:45

Originally posted by dhh
Originally posted by Beterok
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239384121

if u interested in scj it's old screenshots of hhndrop http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/578954588061312671/C4969BAD81AFDD3C69D34D373382D3125EB059B4/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/576705344601789904/72B12909D5F1A7BCCC207BD72379650F7036B03E/ and ofc it's 10aa
One year ago Hhndrop Jumped my lan and landed 268 block ez 270+ stats.....

Beteroklj record holder17/03/2014 20:38

Originally posted by xxlooq
Originally posted by dhh
Originally posted by Beterok
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239384121

if u interested in scj it's old screenshots of hhndrop http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/578954588061312671/C4969BAD81AFDD3C69D34D373382D3125EB059B4/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/576705344601789904/72B12909D5F1A7BCCC207BD72379650F7036B03E/ and ofc it's 10aa
One year ago Hhndrop Jumped my lan and landed 268 block ez 270+ stats.....

and?

musaka17/03/2014 21:16

Why so ignorant Beterok?Mad because you can't/won't have the SCJ WR?

xERAU;*17/03/2014 22:26

people so agressive these days, chill out musaka

aquaticlj record holder18/03/2014 10:47

nu da hhndrop jestkiy v cj i scj

Beteroklj record holder18/03/2014 15:59

Originally posted by xERAU;*
people so agressive these days, chill out musaka

you right

PiilsnEr18/03/2014 19:34

Originally posted by Beterok
Originally posted by xERAU;*
people so agressive these days, chill out musaka

you right


noone beats beterok's scj. NOONE!

I got your back beterok

AirTrek18/03/2014 20:52

My new LJ record is 246. What class am I guys: n00b, medium or pro? :D

propanelj record holder18/03/2014 22:01

Originally posted by AirTrek
My new LJ record is 246. What class am I guys: n00b, medium or pro? :D

still n00b, improve a few units to like ~252block and i'd say just below medium

Kristofuz18/03/2014 23:26

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by AirTrek
My new LJ record is 246. What class am I guys: n00b, medium or pro? :D

still n00b, improve a few units to like ~252block and i'd say just below medium


lol, i'd say having 250 block is way above medium already. most of the people i see playing on servers can barely jump 240 lj stats.

Nikita19/03/2014 00:33

Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by AirTrek
My new LJ record is 246. What class am I guys: n00b, medium or pro? :D

still n00b, improve a few units to like ~252block and i'd say just below medium


lol, i'd say having 250 block is way above medium already. most of the people i see playing on servers can barely jump 240 lj stats.

I'd say 250 is definitely NOT above medium :d I see people everywhere doing 250 blocks etc... It's normal :/

Sensitiv319/03/2014 00:51

Originally posted by Nikita!
I'd say 250 is definitely NOT above medium :d I see people everywhere doing 250 blocks etc... It's normal :/

Agree.

rawerecord holder Tournament #119/03/2014 00:57

What about me? I am "normal"? You have my stats at 568 page.

DinoxD20/03/2014 11:07

I've started playing kz a few months ago and so far my records are 254 on a 248 platform LJ; 244 sbj stats; and 254 cj on a 250 platform. I've never bothered taking too much screens and the best one I have is a 252 lj on a 240 platform, which for some reason is not located in the usual steam library.

I am absolutely horrible at cj and dcj. In fact, I can't even start a dcj at all xD

jack frog20/03/2014 22:49

Jumping for a few months and already 254 long jump. Damn, you so cool!

DinoxD21/03/2014 00:01(edited 21/03/2014 11:43)

Well, I used to play guitar back in the day so I guess it bears some relevance to kz since I have more synchronization between left and right hands than most people do before they start jumping. CJ and DCJ on the other hand... I can barely get past 250 there. I was real lucky to get to 254.

[edit]
-link-

Here's my most recent screenshot of 253 on a 250 platform. I do apologize if this is considered advertisement, but I can't seem to find if you have a longjump server here on xj, and I don't think there are lj stats on the "new maps" server.

jack frog26/03/2014 00:25(edited 26/03/2014 00:28)

Highlight of the day: Bhop LJ 241 block, 1st time ^^

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/33yosjk.jpg[/IMG]

What's the max. lenght you can jump with regular Bhop btw?


EDIT:
Why can you people jump 252+ with that maxspeed? I have way more gain than that, sometimes up to 335 and still I jump 249-250 only.

ok, since im quite sure that i reached my limits (except cj)
here is my best stats ever
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/938122455176729547/B2883BA2C2D8AF1D5B9714AB930933837BC01310/ sbj (landed)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867215957867912932/04B43B9B0FD9791B54015E76273ED4885E656F29/ sbj (failed)
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/921238949666920555/92D11EBF93761B665F0836C921F1714EF3BE63D8/ lj (failed)
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/921245836484039870/E6B3FE164D50B4F13A7CE0E350463E7886CEF071/ dcj (landed) (notsure if really best one)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/921245836569095226/716A76E9C3A6C1298542914983ABD0B5EE5619E1/ dcj (failed)
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/903238683466050460/F18A71D20B25FEEC0EFA9B3123176AD406063187/ lj (landed)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/903239049187763579/B40061EA2675AB7E32DBE4120C1D24D947A85753/ dcj x2 fail
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/903239049216586083/B2171BDFD96F154AB5FE00FD27B2A41DF122374D/ 256x2 (uber luck + no demo :/)
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/795190344753944690/4BDBCA000BF53B1C53D8052FC7D55179AF9A8F75/ (ladder jump)
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/795190344753952052/EB989F47D19FF5DA6A43AC9F9C065E211096C250/ (hj)
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/795190344753960177/01487D6DE65891C80498A77BA666C86B1AA940CC/ wj (landed)
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/795190344753975701/F5A9B41B6BDA74E98BE0EECAC77093C8938EB644/ wj (failed)
@ jack frog jumping 250+ ljs with low maxspeed is all about your airtime (just do faster strafes)
and you can jump ~247+ with regular bhop jump

Page 587 of 676

Please log in to post replies.