Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 597 of 676
max3semne09/06/2014 06:31

Originally posted by DeathClaw
ez :D

DC ... =D

Beteroklj record holder09/06/2014 09:46

Originally posted by max3semne
257 on public :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=268752394

GJ Max3semne i wait your 258lj :D

toNyja911/06/2014 02:45(edited 15/06/2014 04:52)

254 lj
251 lj sidways
265 cj
270 mcj
270 dcj
245 bj
259.9 mcj 64 duck
100 duck mcj server kick me

joons11/06/2014 14:41

Originally posted by 3buo
Originally posted by 3buo
Someone can be my mentor about this?, i'm an old mapper at 1.6, and need some help about kz jumps, i started to practice 3 weeks ago, and i need some help, add me STEAM: 3buo


3buo if you asked some one a couple years back then you would have had a good chance of getting a mentor. I dont know if kz is that popular right now but I wish you gl

VertikO11/06/2014 15:22

Originally posted by toNyja9
253.7 lj
251 lj sidways
265 cj
270 mcj
269 dcj
245 bj
259.9 mcj 64 duck
100 duck mcj server kick me

........................................

goatse11/06/2014 17:54

:DD

staNioN`12/06/2014 05:05

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028361937/CB99E20F5CFA38410CCFA1E69BD3CA13133197A8/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028365650/9D97D1A250C280680785EDF5EBB70C56EB020C9C/ same as the fucking 256 block that bug..:|
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028370047/1FCD7C49827A81934BA2F00CDF7EA6059FDDA73A/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028372881/555C19A4064068A36858E7DE3D16C902627D0ECE/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028385743/112F9276EFD1A03F36420F1B0509F6C430FC7199/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028389893/D68689E76504CB10B61627AD0D895B306C231B29/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028393002/15C83FC19A2C271ABA1FFE0BC7837675192C42F6/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028397087/A0B1388621DCD5B1F29F0D532601DA9C6CB08D75/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028402778/B5DA734A01302697F8F043C567DD6DAB18D72982/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028408380/624FAA2059CB276F8982154E3B1F9D909CDA2D8D/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773028411298/ABB8A3CA034C748C795CD58C3CCF2FAAB6F6A502/

Mrjuice*13/06/2014 05:31

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=270331734

iNsprate moviemaker15/06/2014 00:55(edited 15/06/2014 00:57)

Wondering what's the afterjump wr? I saw IceVip doing 258 stats once and i also heard zuveeh did 255 block but thats it.

Nikita15/06/2014 01:47

Originally posted by iNsprate
Wondering what's the afterjump wr? I saw IceVip doing 258 stats once and i also heard zuveeh did 255 block but thats it.

IceVip does after scj not regular afterjump, and I seriously doubt that zuveeh did 255. The longest I've seen is 254 block by hitlooser.

iNsprate moviemaker15/06/2014 01:50

Ye well, i mean't scj afterjump actually.

i think mf did 254 or moar. I had 253 once.

iNsprate moviemaker15/06/2014 02:17(edited 15/06/2014 03:32)

Oh wait, propane posted 254 block not so long ago here. Well, the reason i'm asking is that i think that's not the limit and someone have done more.

propanelj record holder15/06/2014 06:42

it feels like ive seen a 255 afterscj somewhere but cant rly remember where

Sensitiv315/06/2014 12:38

WhiteBearD^ from UAE did an uber aftercj on de_vertigo. And it was 254 block.
If i'm not mistaken he did it in 2012. So yeah, that's the biggest block i've ever seen and i'm preety sure that WhiteBeard^ still hold his wr.

Desu15/06/2014 13:57

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3282310744701067839/0538571E8F6CB3D05C04AAFE4423589B96BBC116/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3282310744758974152/C07AB6F9CDDC8C75B231719BD007FF10BFDE0BCA/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773035913955/B81B690773B5C5278DACCB32A3FE36343C04A68E/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3280058773038041391/9DAEDF02B1A4AF601B1DFEFE20D381758FA13972/

aquaticlj record holder15/06/2014 16:27

lol bug

Beteroklj record holder16/06/2014 22:42

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=271765319

Rub118/06/2014 09:54

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/487827638537118644/44BB1A9F10E91BB9E66F9EB13A29336435DCC5C9/

hi Rub1

Page 597 of 676

Please log in to post replies.