Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 613 of 676
Beteroklj record holder11/03/2015 20:30

Originally posted by Desu
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/540769033533225162/856A91EFCC31B54270507388C64898E36225CAB2/
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zubx50 demo

GJ!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406312104
most epic fail
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406311966
simple 270 fail

you didnt even hit the block - no chances to land it even if you got bigger stats.

Beteroklj record holder12/03/2015 06:45(edited 12/03/2015 06:45)

Originally posted by DeathClaw
you didnt even hit the block - no chances to land it even if you got bigger stats.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338923191

Ft.skY12/03/2015 10:35

Originally posted by Beterok
Originally posted by DeathClaw
you didnt even hit the block - no chances to land it even if you got bigger stats.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338923191


240.893 loss on the last strafe telling me something

aquaticlj record holder12/03/2015 10:36

Originally posted by DeathClaw
you didnt even hit the block - no chances to land it even if you got bigger stats.

lol...

random Tournament #312/03/2015 11:14

Originally posted by Beterok
Originally posted by DeathClaw
you didnt even hit the block - no chances to land it even if you got bigger stats.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338923191


If you didnt even made 270+ stats, how can you consider this as a closest fail? No logic hommie

buh12/03/2015 16:19

stop saying shit. keep trying Beterok, you can do it

Beteroklj record holder12/03/2015 16:54

Originally posted by random
Originally posted by Beterok
Originally posted by DeathClaw
you didnt even hit the block - no chances to land it even if you got bigger stats.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338923191


If you didnt even made 270+ stats, how can you consider this as a closest fail? No logic hommie

:D hahah

Beteroklj record holder12/03/2015 16:59

Originally posted by buh
stop saying shit. keep trying Beterok, you can do it

i do this in this year

Kristofuz12/03/2015 17:34

Originally posted by Beterok
Originally posted by buh
stop saying shit. keep trying Beterok, you can do it

i do this in this year

no man, not enough time

Beteroklj record holder12/03/2015 17:37(edited 12/03/2015 17:40)

Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Beterok
Originally posted by buh
stop saying shit. keep trying Beterok, you can do it

i do this in this year

no man, not enough time

You time is off my time is now:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LhIaOZKAzM

Ft.skY12/03/2015 18:26

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538517233722586274/6353E01AC9419E4CBBFA56E54B1B6583B2F5B6CB/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538517233722585981/E83C2DCC45FB3ABF17FBBF7CB240C06162652638/
I dont know if its good nowadays, but I play just 3 days since I came back, still trying 255 lj block :D

Beteroklj record holder12/03/2015 18:57

Originally posted by Ft.skY
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538517233722586274/6353E01AC9419E4CBBFA56E54B1B6583B2F5B6CB/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538517233722585981/E83C2DCC45FB3ABF17FBBF7CB240C06162652638/
I dont know if its good nowadays, but I play just 3 days since I came back, still trying 255 lj block :D

can you give me models usp pls?

Ft.skY12/03/2015 19:23

Originally posted by Beterok
Originally posted by Ft.skY
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538517233722586274/6353E01AC9419E4CBBFA56E54B1B6583B2F5B6CB/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538517233722585981/E83C2DCC45FB3ABF17FBBF7CB240C06162652638/
I dont know if its good nowadays, but I play just 3 days since I came back, still trying 255 lj block :D

can you give me models usp pls?


can give u knife also
sure I sent u PM on xj

vLy mapperlj record holder13/03/2015 10:11
Desu15/03/2015 17:44

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/540769214242896992/E6008A20380F1B1A9C56086DB603F17604820E41/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/540769214246229965/59F8106C25332C4948DC318B9018BE5192A057E4/

random Tournament #315/03/2015 19:12

http://i.imgur.com/O3zHwTM.png
http://i.imgur.com/xnxmc8N.png

kQbmigrecord holder17/03/2015 00:23

damn I'm currently geeking 258 block and got pretty close.

Distance: 258.008026 MaxSpeed: 344.620422 (69.143) PreStrafe: 275.476959 Strafes: 8 Sync: 86

pretty close to my best of 258.2 haha... hope to get it soon :D i want to be the king ROFL

Kiskis17/03/2015 15:56

Image
much pro.
places where i could improve?

propanelj record holder17/03/2015 18:36

Originally posted by kQbmig
damn I'm currently geeking 258 block and got pretty close.

Distance: 258.008026 MaxSpeed: 344.620422 (69.143) PreStrafe: 275.476959 Strafes: 8 Sync: 86

pretty close to my best of 258.2 haha... hope to get it soon :D i want to be the king ROFL

post screens if you have, glhf tho :)

Page 613 of 676

Please log in to post replies.