Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 619 of 676
jack frog24/05/2015 11:52

Awesome memek

Where are the kzmod lj stats?

DreaDk25/05/2015 15:20

Are these stats ~258 lj? Yes I know it's 100aa but I'm just wondering how much distance this is btw rayish lj stats.
[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/537/pScQbt.png[/IMG]

Countyzz25/05/2015 17:12

Originally posted by DreaDk
Are these stats ~258 lj? Yes I know it's 100aa but I'm just wondering how much distance this is btw rayish lj stats.
[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/537/pScQbt.png[/IMG]


bugged

propanelj record holder25/05/2015 18:01

Originally posted by DreaDk
Are these stats ~258 lj? Yes I know it's 100aa but I'm just wondering how much distance this is btw rayish lj stats.
[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/537/pScQbt.png[/IMG]

do yourself a favor and duck the entire jump. Noducks on rayish doesnt work properly after jumping 241noduck several times

DreaDk25/05/2015 18:58

I can't strafe right when ducking i lose tons of speed.

propanelj record holder25/05/2015 19:17

Originally posted by DreaDk
I can't strafe right when ducking i lose tons of speed.

well dont trust noducks on rayish, they are very incorrect.

For example, the 241noducks i did had something like 340maxspeed and 75sync so

Ft.skY26/05/2015 23:25

got some feeling
goddamn pre http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=449893523
just http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=449893446

Ft.skY27/05/2015 21:50

best pre today http://steamcommunity.com/id/ftsky/screenshot/541901982080893686
best stat today http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=450397437

gimme that 10aa hns ip via PM please.

Ft.skY08/06/2015 11:29

10aa pre http://steamcommunity.com/id/ftsky/screenshot/541902544717617249
deal with it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457449504
there u go WOWO http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457449460

jigsaw18/06/2015 22:43

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=464010928 240 1 strafe

Wh1te BearD^^19/06/2015 01:40

nice Jig'saw

I remember someone did 243 or 244 or 245 1 strafe , but I forgot who and ofc if it was legal or not

jigsaw19/06/2015 22:53(edited 20/06/2015 00:44)

it wasn't legal =) 241 is possible, but as I remember, nobody pwnd 241 block. my record is 240.9
thanks Morpheos

klincheR21/06/2015 16:43

Image

Desu22/06/2015 13:44

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889851072339962/3DE554C10B6A90E7746241415735EA78396EC125/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889851071293707/F34B48716B0229228812CCDEFDF4D29096770301/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889398402684039/E0F546553884EDB6278A98B8735267F1EA917709/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889398398654462/6F1BBFB882C9F909EE451A6B6FEF8871E73B3E1A/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889398397665740/3475E6E1292238B39857305E75961A8F32122B32/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523888962328380990/A33A432D2A7784E2113A81ADE96F2ECD5EEA46D5/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/546404240022241785/B1E60DD4110DA54549505FBA30B00F109B570E66/

propanelj record holder22/06/2015 16:31

Originally posted by Desu
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889851072339962/3DE554C10B6A90E7746241415735EA78396EC125/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889851071293707/F34B48716B0229228812CCDEFDF4D29096770301/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889398402684039/E0F546553884EDB6278A98B8735267F1EA917709/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889398398654462/6F1BBFB882C9F909EE451A6B6FEF8871E73B3E1A/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889398397665740/3475E6E1292238B39857305E75961A8F32122B32/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523888962328380990/A33A432D2A7784E2113A81ADE96F2ECD5EEA46D5/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/546404240022241785/B1E60DD4110DA54549505FBA30B00F109B570E66/

you should spend less time on 256lj and go for either 257 or 274wj/dcj

Desu23/06/2015 13:50

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889851076039154/FA961D6CA544553DC9099C93DEE93C44F883A0EA/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/523889851076039365/FAB4F6759F9F1B23C04CE5A4F95FEF007F7AC175/

Desu24/06/2015 12:17(edited 24/06/2015 12:29)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/446202953295724165/A6A4B98D0E6087F32AC80CBB8536E1E392893B5C/
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dt7ied demo

rawerecord holder Tournament #124/06/2015 12:32

Originally posted by Desu
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/446202953295724165/A6A4B98D0E6087F32AC80CBB8536E1E392893B5C/
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dt7ied demo


Sick

Page 619 of 676

Please log in to post replies.