Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 623 of 676
iNsprate moviemaker22/08/2015 07:15

This guy rite here is sick

eMurkt.22/08/2015 15:45

Originally posted by vLy
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/422564128547970094/EB6C4942ABF019164546EEA63B3BC01FDED46191/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/422564128554086085/5C8A29FB887CB94924BB8457BA623962EE9FC5DC/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/422564128554768701/598B3234041D4565828772D0103C2124F6F3F5C3/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/422564128555186532/CED6C58D5B378DBB6D52D5E62061F65654E2F83B/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1457265578249063994/2C5738A1712B60DDD04850F9394709DED8DEC4B5/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/422564128547968532/FB6E217B4E4DA2035F3A1EFF096E4F54DBE0D0ED/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/422564128555435102/7C75F779E22AF6F339E333CCF889F6F3DDAC3119/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1457265578249244948/7A3D0BFEE015F0E4622D9B96DFFBB87B8E9862F3/

sick :o

5.Nico25/08/2015 19:43(edited 25/08/2015 19:53)

10aa
Image

propanelj record holder27/08/2015 13:26

always fun to see that the skills are still somewhat there http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/428194261066553095/EBB88C1662EE361C8139028207C2EF22DFF60C61/

iNsprate moviemaker27/08/2015 14:02

Originally posted by propane
always fun to see that the skills are still somewhat there http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/428194261066553095/EBB88C1662EE361C8139028207C2EF22DFF60C61/

kz endo fan boy))

tisha03/09/2015 12:47(edited 03/09/2015 12:48)

LJ Distance: 251.594360 Maxspeed: 329.032440 (59.325) Prestrafe: 269.707153 Strafes: 8 Sync: 75
1 12.001 0.000 13.6 88
2 9.599 0.047 13.6 80
3 10.471 0.020 16.4 83
4 6.920 0.518 13.7 80
5 9.671 0.000 13.6 90
6 7.220 0.509 13.6 70
7 3.440 0.672 10.9 62
8 0.000 1.388 4.1 0
Block -- 250! Jumpoff -- 0.362709! Landing -- 0.1 i`ve bought deathadder .....my first 250 block

tisha03/09/2015 13:10

http://postimg.org/image/m14hq18jn/ second time

max3semne03/09/2015 23:59(edited 04/09/2015 00:00)

Hey guys,
so am I the only one who haven't done 274 block yet? :D
btw I wanted to make a video with my 258 fails, but it never happend. Do you want to see demos? ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568504 )

rawerecord holder Tournament #104/09/2015 01:23

Originally posted by max3semne
Hey guys,
so am I the only one who haven't done 274 block yet? :D
btw I wanted to make a video with my 258 fails, but it never happend. Do you want to see demos? ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568504 )


I saw your name and entered to this thread with the hope of seeing that you landed 258 block :(

VODKAMOUTH04/09/2015 03:06

Give me the demo max3 :D Incredible stats!

dx^06/09/2015 21:51

Originally posted by max3semne
Hey guys,
so am I the only one who haven't done 274 block yet? :D
btw I wanted to make a video with my 258 fails, but it never happend. Do you want to see demos? ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568504 )

waiting for you clip max3semne , fucking god stats @;

dx^06/09/2015 21:52

Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by max3semne
Hey guys,
so am I the only one who haven't done 274 block yet? :D
btw I wanted to make a video with my 258 fails, but it never happend. Do you want to see demos? ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568504 )

waiting for you clip max3semne =] , fucking god stats @; !!

Originally posted by max3semne
Hey guys,
so am I the only one who haven't done 274 block yet? :D
btw I wanted to make a video with my 258 fails, but it never happend. Do you want to see demos? ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568504 )


U better do 274 dcj block. :D

WOOFix08/09/2015 20:53(edited 09/09/2015 03:26)

Are these stats accurate or just bug ?

Up StandUp Bhop Distance: 240.093246 Maxspeed: 337.112060 (40.035) Prestrafe: 297.076202 Strafes: 4 Sync: 93%
1 12.889 0.000 21.3% 100%
2 6.124 0.907 16.6% 93%
3 9.272 0.000 22.7% 85%
4 11.750 1.375 39.1% 92%
Up Heigh: 10.556

Stabilot08/09/2015 21:39

seems legit woof

Desu09/09/2015 18:37

screen: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/430447228864734816/88A42F44E7406973D5754CACEF28F9D7F1DE7B44/ demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/s48lyq

politen198909/09/2015 18:45

Desu WR ???

rawerecord holder Tournament #109/09/2015 19:46

Wow Desu that's sick mate! Congrats! But WR is 274.463 by propane

Beteroklj record holder09/09/2015 20:34

Originally posted by Desu
screen: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/430447228864734816/88A42F44E7406973D5754CACEF28F9D7F1DE7B44/ demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/s48lyq

gj

VODKAMOUTH09/09/2015 21:31

Great Desu!

Page 623 of 676

Please log in to post replies.