Sticky
Originally posted by musakaOriginally posted by soniizinLJ Distance: 234.419738 Maxspeed: 346.179595 (72.008) Prestrafe: 274.170837 Strafes: 7 Sync: 92
1 11.750 0.000 14.4 100
2 11.874 0.558 15.1 90
3 11.179 0.596 14.7 90
4 10.836 0.722 15.0 90
5 8.393 0.887 14.4 88
6 9.923 0.000 12.6 100
7 8.049 0.780 13.5 90
again, whyYY
Big speeds don't equal big distances,get over it.
Pretty bad imo
Originally posted by buh253x2 x)
just beautiful 6 strafes really amazing buh my broh :D
Thanks dx^ :)
Distance: 237.341751 MaxSpeed: 344.697998 (70.104) PreStrafe: 274.593292 Strafes: 8 Sync: 89
1 12.124 0.000 13.5 90
2 9.244 1.165 12.1 88
3 11.073 0.501 14.8 90
4 8.962 0.764 12.2 88
5 9.655 0.309 14.8 90
6 8.285 0.682 12.1 88
7 9.522 0.127 14.8 90
8 1.235 1.153 5.3 75
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/403433703420811086/D81C1134D4D06D181FBA55A88B64B13E21DF7F5F/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/403433703420788832/9712B0E81CB69D8D070EB2A59A3225C7A8905F9A/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7vowpNaY8E fails
I suck at recording videos :D. Also i don't get how these stats are 255 +
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574484333 263 lj scout v2
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574484408 what is the max stats?
Originally posted by Sebashttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574484333 263 lj scout v2
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574484408 what is the max stats?
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?259652.0
I remember FAME had the best stats (I don't know if it's still the WR), 263.522 on 263 block.
Why are you guys so fast
desperating
I can't get bellow 15 airtime even if i drink redbull
lol
Hi ,
My world record Long jump nn duck is : 240
I play with hud_saytext
It was only luck
http://imgur.com/aOeINWr
Originally posted by cabeuirikyHi ,
My world record Long jump nn duck is : 240
I play with hud_saytext
It was only luck
http://imgur.com/aOeINWr
Buged + 100aa !
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31870520559883147/B443778AE2658C87D9B7CDD981F39369F6A0678E/
http://i.imgur.com/nrDT0CI.png
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/404559246953481849/59A0C8F4E12201B0DD2210A551D17A3FCDC50888/
http://i.imgur.com/1saBfaN.png
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575964174
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575964277
My best stats so far.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ehi3v0bgisae58v/253_lj_rawe.rar
Block record.
Plus best stats:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577348886
i didnt post anything in very long time so http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578523656 :) nothing that good but 10 strafes counts i guess :)
That would be 255 or even 256 :O
SERIOUSLY ? NO :0
Please log in to post replies.

