Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 633 of 676
FAME04/02/2016 03:39

100.5 FPS will lead you to 111 engine FPS even on old client builds and no, you won't get ban on XJ for that.

Seko133704/02/2016 04:25

True but not if fps_max is set to 101 it needs to be 100.5 and developer 1 in order to get 111 engine FPS ...
about getting banned for it i assumed that its breaking the demo rules !

Hourjack05/02/2016 00:30(edited 05/02/2016 00:32)

@Seko1337 I'm a long time player man and I've never cheated. The settings you are talking about : fps_max is 101 and I can't change it, I have some uq jumpstats that whenever I type fps_max 99.5 in console it accepts the command and doesnt do anything it still stays fps_max 101, the developer command I haven't bothered playing with.

In 2010 I geeked 254 block a lot and never jumped it cuz stuff like this always happened : http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/885/2353885z.jpg .
Now I went on a public server and jumped it. I still can't believe it.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3ows7u
Fps isn't 100.5 now.

low-05/02/2016 00:51(edited 05/02/2016 01:00)

in cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs\uq_jumpstats\config.cfg look for kz_uq_legal_settings 1 change it to 0.
You can then change fps_max to 99.5.

Seko133705/02/2016 02:52(edited 05/02/2016 02:53)

@hourjack i didn't say u cheat :C
or u can just set cl_filterstuffcmd 1 and then change fps_max to 99.5.

eMurkt.05/02/2016 18:11

some old shet
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148987112/screenshot/305485758897742455
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148987112/screenshot/305485758897731939
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148987112/screenshot/305485758897734656
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148987112/screenshot/305485758897737755
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148987112/screenshot/305485758897739309
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148987112/screenshot/305485758897740973
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=616613729

VODKAMOUTH05/02/2016 20:46

nice stuff!

Seko133705/02/2016 21:31(edited 05/02/2016 21:35)

nice !

ItIsKnown10/02/2016 16:09

Image

Wh1te BearD^^12/02/2016 00:49(edited 12/02/2016 00:49)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/867215320853005266/CD5D68EFED5FE28E6DDE5F3EF2F31E458A471981/
memories... <_<

rawerecord holder Tournament #123/02/2016 00:49

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=630668214

I suck at DCJ, but whatever.

PS: Ignore the block :DD

Sebas23/02/2016 17:27

Originally posted by iNsprate
:<
Image


https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=342937093 old

5.Nico09/03/2016 19:06(edited 09/03/2016 20:34)

euh lol ? why 2.xxxx landing ?
http://imgur.com/92NClV9

5.Nico09/03/2016 19:07

euh lol ?
Image

propanelj record holder10/03/2016 13:38(edited 10/03/2016 13:39)

Originally posted by nicojihad
euh lol ? why 2.xxxx landing ?
http://imgur.com/92NClV9

happens sometimes that either the jof or stats are wrong.

one of them are pretty much showing correct number, tho i dont remember which one

5.Nico10/03/2016 15:48

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by nicojihad
euh lol ? why 2.xxxx landing ?
http://imgur.com/92NClV9

happens sometimes that either the jof or stats are wrong.

one of them are pretty much showing correct number, tho i dont remember which one

ok thx

propanelj record holder12/03/2016 13:45(edited 12/03/2016 13:46)

comeback time?
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/314496214530485469/67029A87D8FE84AB7DB42362AD7B06C225EF7FC5/

Stabilot12/03/2016 15:48

Originally posted by propane
comeback time?
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/314496214530485469/67029A87D8FE84AB7DB42362AD7B06C225EF7FC5/


nice man

zmokiE13/03/2016 01:20

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/311118613854446887/0E4FC068E5143ACB42744E480E7D71FC7004C281/

Page 633 of 676

Please log in to post replies.