Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 636 of 676
eMurkt.01/04/2016 23:52

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Sorry, deleted them all.

Nice cheats then

Are you jealous or what haha, srsly propane o.O

propanelj record holder02/04/2016 00:01

Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Sorry, deleted them all.

Nice cheats then

Are you jealous or what haha, srsly propane o.O

hard to be jealous of something that doesnt exist :)

Saidern02/04/2016 02:22

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Sorry, deleted them all.

Nice cheats then

Are you jealous or what haha, srsly propane o.O

hard to be jealous of something that doesnt exist :)



Do you just wake up and say to yourself "Another day to make someones' life miserable?

You do nothing to this community except to flame every single person you can come across, the admins should've gagged you long time ago.

VODKAMOUTH02/04/2016 03:10

Originally posted by sleepy-cat
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657349065
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348920
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348733
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348528
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348190
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657347625
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657346219
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345660
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345815
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345328
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345454
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344733
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343432
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343561
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657342596
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343219
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343797
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344182
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344537

^^

propanelj record holder02/04/2016 03:27(edited 02/04/2016 03:29)

Originally posted by Saidern
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Sorry, deleted them all.

Nice cheats then

Are you jealous or what haha, srsly propane o.O

hard to be jealous of something that doesnt exist :)



Do you just wake up and say to yourself "Another day to make someones' life miserable?

You do nothing to this community except to flame every single person you can come across, the admins should've gagged you long time ago.

I am hardly making his day miserable. Since he didnt want to provide proof of those stats (which he had) i will consider him a cheater until he proves me wrong.
He may have thought it to be funny to post these screenshots cuz it was april 1st but it sure blew up in his face when he still claimed the stats to be legit after sending troll demos.

And dont say i should be muted when you are the one wearing the beautiful yellow triangle. I dont have to provide anything for this community, i am just a part of it. Just like you. Only difference is that im active on the forums and you're not.
And what do you mean i flame everyone? Does that mean you've read all my 1900+ posts on xj? Dont think so. You just have a twisted image of me being someone thats enjoying others misery just because of our old grudge, i dont even know what i did to offend you all those years ago but just let it fucking go

If you have issues with me just PM instead of bringing up something so irrelevant in this thread.

Saidern02/04/2016 03:58(edited 02/04/2016 04:00)

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by Saidern
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by sleepy-cat
Sorry, deleted them all.

Nice cheats then

Are you jealous or what haha, srsly propane o.O

hard to be jealous of something that doesnt exist :)



Do you just wake up and say to yourself "Another day to make someones' life miserable?

You do nothing to this community except to flame every single person you can come across, the admins should've gagged you long time ago.

I am hardly making his day miserable. Since he didnt want to provide proof of those stats (which he had) i will consider him a cheater until he proves me wrong.
He may have thought it to be funny to post these screenshots cuz it was april 1st but it sure blew up in his face when he still claimed the stats to be legit after sending troll demos.

And dont say i should be muted when you are the one wearing the beautiful yellow triangle. I dont have to provide anything for this community, i am just a part of it. Just like you. Only difference is that im active on the forums and you're not.
And what do you mean i flame everyone? Does that mean you've read all my 1900+ posts on xj? Dont think so. You just have a twisted image of me being someone thats enjoying others misery just because of our old grudge, i dont even know what i did to offend you all those years ago but just let it fucking go

If you have issues with me just PM instead of bringing up something so irrelevant in this thread.


Only reason I have that yellow triangle is because of you. I didn't have it before I read your toxic comments.
I don't bring up irrelevant stuff, it's pretty relevant to this topic considering you're also here flaming. Everyitme I see your comment you flame, I'm going to assume that you're a flamer whos mission is to ruin everyones day as much as he can. When was the last time you commented a positive thing tbh?
And what the hell are you talking about our old grudge?

I dont have any old grudes or feuds with you, I just dont like you as a person, simple as that.
You don't offend me, you simply annoy me. And you will call him a cheater until he proves you wrong? it's not his job to prove to you that he's not a cheater, it's your job to prove to us that he's a cheater. Change your nick to Methane, it suits you more m8 :)

Devoti02/04/2016 04:01

Bet: 100 on Saidern

eMurkt.02/04/2016 04:41

Lovely speech Saidern!

VODKAMOUTH02/04/2016 06:43

gj for starting drama haha

Zynox02/04/2016 13:27

Originally posted by Crystal-
Originally posted by Zynox
Originally posted by Crystal-
Originally posted by Zynox
http://puu.sh/o1TcY/f0b9d3108c.jpg
http://puu.sh/o1Tep/93b1e2f01b.jpg
http://puu.sh/o1ToM/dd0e7b30dc.jpg - stats rec on 10aa

post demos


Why ?


Because I don't think you're legit.


I don't care what you think.

fykseN mapperrecord holder Tournament #102/04/2016 15:53

Originally posted by sleepy-cat
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657349065
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348920
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348733
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348528
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348190
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657347625
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657346219
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345660
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345815
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345328
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345454
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344733
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343432
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343561
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657342596
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343219
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343797
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344182
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344537


insane stats eMurkt ;)

eMurkt.02/04/2016 17:27

Thanks fykseN :)

Crystal-02/04/2016 22:35


I don't care what you think.


Alright well then I'm just gonna go ahead and call hacks.

Expected nothing less of a person watching my little pony :-)

Either I was deluded that Nikita and VNS were good friends or they got in a serious quarrel :D

Zynox03/04/2016 00:36

Originally posted by Crystal-
I don't care what you think.


Alright well then I'm just gonna go ahead and call hacks.

Expected nothing less of a person watching my little pony :-)


Another example of some solid XJ logic over here.
If I have pony as my profile picture that means that I'm watching little pony or whatever other cartoon related. Good "call" dude.

bydlo03/04/2016 23:44

Originally posted by sleepy-cat
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657349065
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348920
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348733
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348528
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657348190
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657347625
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657346219
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345660
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345815
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345328
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657345454
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344733
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343432
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343561
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657342596
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343219
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657343797
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344182
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657344537

100aa.

musaka04/04/2016 18:41

^Why is the strafe stats disabled?To hide the 0 speed loss on your strafes which is typical for 100aa?Until you post some demos I'm gonna call you Mr.100aa.

memekrecord holder04/04/2016 19:43

It's obviously 100aa. Nothing to discuss here.

propanelj record holder04/04/2016 22:53

be careful what you say, someone might verbally assault you for accusing him without evidence!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #205/04/2016 17:57

Reading the forum on XJ affects "you" in the only way you decide to let it do so. I personally find you guys funny, even tho some arguments are plain "invalid"(being polite).

So, what about sleepy-cat's stats? Are they aa100?

Page 636 of 676

Please log in to post replies.