Sticky
so many ppls jumps 255 units, its something normal now lawl
ye , i remember when bibo did 255 block , i was able to do only 248 block or smth , but now 254 block :D , its almost 255 :D
New bjstatsrecord DAMN WHY NOT 247? :@
Bhop Distance: 246.995941 MaxSpeed: 346.335754 (46.634) PreStrafe: 299.701507 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 71
haha =D
I would like to update my old ass post:
LJ:254.017
BHOP:246.339
CJ:260.911<-- i still suck at cj :(
jumped 270dcj (lost the stats)
and 270wj block the other day
-didnt record demo
gj akz0 :D
LJ:
253.9 SW: 253.3
CJ:
262.2
Originally posted by V0ncH.akz0jumped 270dcj (lost the stats)
and 270wj block the other day
-didnt record demo
I did 257 lj block yesterday.. No demo though =(
Nah, srsly. Good job ^^
http://i44.tinypic.com/2zg6mix.jpg
sw
edit
i just had to post it
http://i39.tinypic.com/ogxocm.jpg
I dont believe this stats.
me2 ....
http://i39.tinypic.com/16jhlvt.jpg
Originally posted by aftermatch-_-http://i39.tinypic.com/16jhlvt.jpg
niceone dude :)
what map is that? xD
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?164420 , its a really good map
ok I agree if it's wj
Originally posted by lalevUlOriginally posted by aftermatch-_-http://i39.tinypic.com/16jhlvt.jpg
niceone dude :)
what map is that? xD
aftermatch does 280 units show!satan va full du är simon
and zyllee cant ! roflcopter gj aft
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5071/kzlongjumps200301.png
:\
Which block was that FoF? ^_~
Please log in to post replies.