Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 81 of 676
Skizo_record holder01/08/2009 15:31

obviously pos... 280 pos too withe ube pre

kafds01/08/2009 15:32

not just possible, pulsar, but already been done by jahasunsa... check this video (Jaha's Longjumps)

yYy.Je PR@BR@01/08/2009 16:42

Originally posted by MoNkisback
thats not good thats sick

no , its a good stats , but not sick.
I think sniperok can 276+ stats

c-walker`01/08/2009 16:47

new bw rec :D http://i25.tinypic.com/2lt20m0.jpg

Oddi^01/08/2009 16:53

Easily, if people make 274 wj's with knife.

Pulsar!01/08/2009 16:57

lol it is allready done

w8ing for 280..

MoNkisback01/08/2009 17:51

higher pre harder to keep the distance

aftermatch-_-01/08/2009 22:49

Originally posted by Pulsar!
I believe 275 dcj with scout is possible..

i dare to say that ive done 274 normal cj quite easy

Avatar02/08/2009 01:18

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Originally posted by Pulsar!
I believe 275 dcj with scout is possible..

i dare to say that ive done 274 normal cj quite easy



272 cjstats here with 295.x pre!

opa02/08/2009 11:31

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Originally posted by Pulsar!
I believe 275 dcj with scout is possible..

i dare to say that ive done 274 normal cj quite easy

O_O actually i honestly believe you but have you got any pic? :) would be nice to see that insanity

Avatar02/08/2009 14:09

Originally posted by opa
Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Originally posted by Pulsar!
I believe 275 dcj with scout is possible..

i dare to say that ive done 274 normal cj quite easy

O_O actually i honestly believe you but have you got any pic? :) would be nice to see that insanity


watch my 270stats demos and imagine it with 295 pre and ur done

samzo02/08/2009 15:40

ok so I'm nub yes xD

LJ: 248
CJ: I dont even know how to lol. 245 though
BJ: 241 << im proud :)

and question:
what kind of pre, sync I need to get 250 with 5 strafe?

RAJU02/08/2009 16:38

pre 267 maybe lower sync 40 5 strafes , and u can jump 250

opa02/08/2009 17:44

Originally posted by Avatar sw.kz
Originally posted by opa
Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Originally posted by Pulsar!
I believe 275 dcj with scout is possible..

i dare to say that ive done 274 normal cj quite easy

O_O actually i honestly believe you but have you got any pic? :) would be nice to see that insanity


watch my 270stats demos and imagine it with 295 pre and ur done

where can i find em

samzo02/08/2009 18:23

Originally posted by RAJU
pre 267 maybe lower sync 40 5 strafes , and u can jump 250


mm thank you!

kafds02/08/2009 20:18

aftermatch did 296.9 normal cj pre and he said he has done 296 about 10 times. One of those occasions was his infamous 274(.085) countjump stats.

He copypasted one other of his 296 prestrafe-cjs and I found it hilarious.

CJ Distance: 260.134225 MaxSpeed: 319.744600 (23.431) PreStrafe: 296.312607 Strafes: 1 Sync: 97

RAJU02/08/2009 20:40

bananus did 296.x bwsw ( or sw idk ) , normal cj pre

ajuhhhhh02/08/2009 22:20

i missed 275.5 stats on 273 block with scout..

269.180 CJ stats rec
256.399 LJ stats rec

p0ku*03/08/2009 06:44

Originally posted by kafds
aftermatch did 296.9 normal cj pre and he said he has done 296 about 10 times. One of those occasions was his infamous 274(.085) countjump stats.

He copypasted one other of his 296 prestrafe-cjs and I found it hilarious.

CJ Distance: 260.134225 MaxSpeed: 319.744600 (23.431) PreStrafe: 296.312607 Strafes: 1 Sync: 97


you mean aftermatch

aftermatch-_-12/08/2009 08:04

rly sad indeed http://i32.tinypic.com/j5glqx.jpg

Page 81 of 676

Please log in to post replies.