Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 89 of 676
DiDo-Grecord holder31/08/2009 08:50

hahea unlucky

protoN31/08/2009 09:55

lolz @ avatars maxspeed.
my ljrec : 257.1 fail @ 254 block

remake31/08/2009 10:54

Originally posted by protoN
lolz @ avatars maxspeed.
my ljrec : 257.1 fail @ 254 block


http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?171709 no wonder..

Oddi^31/08/2009 11:17

RemaKe' I don't think he is cheating. I have seen him on public few times and he's good. Really.

protoN31/08/2009 11:19

... funny, that bust shit is just lame, I was on a srv with kzh protection for about 20sec with 0 ppls ( me and dreamx) with kzh enabled, the day after i got it, just to test it. I got demo of 256.98 stats if u want i can upload it...

protoN31/08/2009 11:19

thanks oddi^ :)

shiZzllEE31/08/2009 11:40

CJ Distance: 266.416259 MaxSpeed: 352.000640 (61.710) PreStrafe: (274.614) 290.290100 Strafes: 7 Sync: 83
1 15.223 0.000 15.0 100
2 9.774 0.359 18.2 75
3 9.605 0.220 13.4 90
4 11.625 0.441 19.3 85
5 6.708 1.001 11.2 87
6 6.996 0.134 15.5 63
7 1.777 0.153

shiZzllEE31/08/2009 11:52

yeah p0ku is deve i watch him every day and he's jumpin 271+ cj WOW........

- nympho -31/08/2009 17:44(edited 31/08/2009 17:46)

Originally posted by shiZzllEE
yeah p0ku is deve i watch him every day and he's jumpin 271+ cj WOW........

It's not the real p0ku*.. its TBL <> Shy fx with dev ;) and in fact once he jumped 273+ cj hhh ;d

SeedD31/08/2009 22:28

there is a reason why shy fx used dev...

Moonfighter01/09/2009 00:08(edited 01/09/2009 00:16)

Maxspeed rec http://www.sendspace.com/file/113af7
fail bw 254 block with 256+ stats http://www.sendspace.com/file/mm2q34

samzo01/09/2009 15:05

Originally posted by Moonfighter
Maxspeed rec http://www.sendspace.com/file/113af7
fail bw 254 block with 256+ stats http://www.sendspace.com/file/mm2q34


screen plz ^^

I just jumped 252 stats with zeh scout but how much is that in knife?

kafds01/09/2009 16:29

Can't say an exact distance but around 245 I'd say for sure definitely maybe.

- Moonfighter's maxspeed was 348.xxx with 254.2 stats -
- Moonfighter's bw miss with 256+ stats was nice -

theddy01/09/2009 18:12

new lj rec lul http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7228/2548.jpg

opa01/09/2009 19:07(edited 01/09/2009 19:09)

sorry dumb post

Originally posted by theddy
new lj rec lul http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7228/2548.jpg

not so cool :| jumping 221 block and u can do 254 go the fuck on 250 + :|

theddy02/09/2009 07:06

Originally posted by valide
Originally posted by theddy
new lj rec lul http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7228/2548.jpg

not so cool :| jumping 221 block and u can do 254 go the fuck on 250 + :|


well..:D i got a bad edge XD

opa02/09/2009 08:22

then train it lulz

wils02/09/2009 11:53

273.8dcj stats.
299pre, 364ms, 7strafe ~85sync

cheers

ZiK BlooDRaveN02/09/2009 14:14

wils very nice, but I failed 270 block with 273.99 stats, I know I am a noob of dcj edge...(

Page 89 of 676

Please log in to post replies.