Plugin /start /end

Started by Franco torres
17/06/2008 14:29
Page 1 of 1
Franco torres17/06/2008 14:29

hello, sorry for my bad English, live in argentina.
I am looking for a plugin that say /start you start at the beginning of the map, and say /end and go at the end of the map.
I hope that I know help.
In argentina love KZ = $

SchlumPF17/06/2008 15:38

buttonlocs

Franco torres17/06/2008 21:55

Thank you.
Your response helped me a lot, I was finding it Crazy.
Thanks again.

Franco torres19/06/2008 01:43

Someone might be kind enough to edit the .sma so that say /start or /end will slow down time?
I'm Crazy and I can not.
As I said before, sorry for my bad English, live in argentina

Fatalis19/06/2008 02:43

"Slow down time" what

Ever1x19/06/2008 16:15

Maybe he means Terminate Timer

SchlumPF19/06/2008 16:25

id you mean terminating the timer or just adding some seconds to the time... not poss without adding some extra stuff to make it compatible to your kz plugin.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.