func_door keyvalues

Started by NumB
19/06/2008 02:52
Page 1 of 1
NumB19/06/2008 02:52(edited 19/06/2008 02:54)

I need an exmplanation for evry keyvalue (what does it mean):

model *71 - I know what this is
unlocked_sentence 0 - What is this?
locked_sentence 0 - What is this?
unlocked_sound 0 - When it's played?
locked_sound 0 - When it's played?
health 0 - What is this? (doors can have health?)
delay 0 - Delay of what (this is in seconds?)?
dmg 0 - How much damage you take if you blocked it?
lip 0 - What is this?
stopsnd 0 - What is this?
rendermode 0 - I know what this is
renderfx 0 - I know what this is
wait 4 - Wait for what and from what (this is in seconds?)?
movesnd 2 - What is this?
speed 100 - I know what this is
rendercolor 0 0 0 - I know what this is
renderamt 0 - I know what this is
angles 0.000000 270.000000 0.000000 - I know what this is

dEMolite mapper19/06/2008 07:02

unlocked_sentence - Text like Access Granted (action during the use key)
locked_sentence - Text like Access Denied (action during the use key)
unlocked_sound - sound when the door is unlocked (action during the use key)
locked_sound - sound when the door is locked (action during the use key)
health - dunno
delay - it is delay before fire and i dunno that function.
dmg - how much damage you get if you block the door
lip - units where it should stay on close
stopsnd - the sound when the door has been stopped moving.
wait - how long the door should stay open
mvesnd - that the sound where the door is moving.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.