Minimap @ kz_dimblock

Started by Dacca
22/06/2008 10:59
Page 1 of 1
Dacca22/06/2008 10:59(edited 22/06/2008 12:16)
pLaguE^22/06/2008 19:34(edited 22/06/2008 19:34)

nice find :D

oP^22/06/2008 21:08

hoppa, very nice find ^^ I never thinked thats are there^^

ehlak23/06/2008 02:17

haha cool ;D most try :P

cocacola23/06/2008 12:43

how can you jump on the ladder

DiDo-Grecord holder23/06/2008 13:27

haha nice finds :)

i r Screll23/06/2008 17:08

Maybe there is an other way, but this one is very ez ^^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7y8hkn

dEMolite mapper23/06/2008 19:06

haha nice found. never think about to search for something.

zNife24/06/2008 02:41

lmao :D n1 found

Volsfootball24/06/2008 03:22

by the way, what song is that at the beginning of the map?

s1gh24/06/2008 04:13

Hahaha...

Who'll Stop the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival

akkord mapper01/07/2008 09:29

lol when i first played the map and couldn't open the door i searched for something to open it and found this one and i thought it was the normal way :(

Judah02/07/2008 19:07(edited 02/07/2008 19:07)

Haha. :) Can't belive the map has just been released, and puppetz hasn't changed a single bit in it since. There is one more secret room. :)

Gj finding it, and gl finding the other one. :)

puppetz mapper02/07/2008 23:52

Nah, I've fixed a few bugs, and some other small stuff .. It was through the mapcheck team for about two months or so ..
Gj, I guess ..

Judah04/07/2008 21:10

Well when I mean "changed a single bit in it since", I mean jumps, rooms etc. Not bugs. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.