Scooter Bulgarian power... anyone got it?
ey,
title says everyhting I think... anyone got that movie? download link on xj isnt available anymore =S
ty in advance
http://store3.data.bg/reisadjiata/ScooteR%20-%20Bulgarian%20Power.rar
i think it have to works for you.
data.bg wont work for him, it works for Bulgarians only.
Try with the sHc-reloaded link
Mirror #2 by sHc-reloaded.de (you need to be registered to download the movie)
Register here: http://www.shc-reloaded.de/wbb2/register.php
and download here: http://www.shc-reloaded.de/wbb2/jgs_db.php?action=show&eintrags_id=209&sid=
It is there, I just tried to download and the download started :]
well for me it doesnt work, it dls it but no file in it =[
http://4storing.com/di2cn/3ace78ca41282fc3321940ff3bb85df9.html
??
play-on @ ur link this appears.
Файлът е временно недостъпен.
Моля опитайте отново по-късно..
and on ur link stasko it loads but then it says page cannot be loaded.... :[
edit:
if anyone got it, youtube would be fine as well btw =)
stask0's link = CothA's link
Play-0n's one is only for bulgarians (not sure)
I'm going to upload it @ sendspace this night and if some1 didn't give it to you before me, I'll give you a link :]
Edit: max file @ sendspace 300 mb, so i'll use kz-friends' ftp but you have to know that it's going off @ 27.06
Edit2: it will be ready in ~1.10 hour so download it like after 1.30 to be sure. Address: http://files.kz-friends.net/ScooteR%20-%20Bulgarian%20Power.rar
ok very thx eusunt <3
it's uploaded now and maybe u'll have slow download speed :/
file is corrupted
ty eusunt, works perfectly <3
Scooter :)
Originally posted by VertikOfile is corrupted
downloaded it from bulgarian-kreedz.net nothing I can do sorry :/
Scooter you have my respect! Im Bulgarian too and i can say your one of the best! <3!
Please log in to post replies.