264_cj_RiLLu

Started by reAti
23/06/2008 22:57
Page 1 of 2
reAti23/06/2008 22:57(edited 23/06/2008 22:57)

Just little movie about RiLLus 264 countjump.

Youtube: :(

Speedyshare: :)

lalevUl23/06/2008 23:08

n1 reAti, your getting better and better!

pLaguE^24/06/2008 00:36

looks real nice :D

PepoMerca24/06/2008 01:23

nice editing BUT i didnt like because movies with only lj or lj show are boring for me

ehlak24/06/2008 02:06

awesome ;D

zNife24/06/2008 02:42

holy shit! gj both :P

ajR`24/06/2008 07:57

"I can't cj anymore", and then you do 264 block.

Hmmm, GJ!

Dacca24/06/2008 09:32

Nothing special...

loopah24/06/2008 10:49

havent some1 made 265?

anyways gratz for ur 264 :D

when will we see the 1st 270 ^^

reAti24/06/2008 12:16

Originally posted by ajR`
"I can't cj anymore", and then you do 264 block.

Hmmm, GJ!


haha :D

loopah, ajR` & fof have done 265

ehlak24/06/2008 14:13

Originally posted by reAti
Originally posted by ajR`
"I can't cj anymore", and then you do 264 block.

Hmmm, GJ!


haha :D

loopah, ajR` & fof have done 265

Bananus too ;)

ajR`24/06/2008 14:59

Originally posted by ehlak
Bananus too ;)


Demo?

VertikO24/06/2008 16:08(edited 25/06/2008 00:54)

post demo in xj. bananus i mean.

break4yFTW24/06/2008 18:08

lol reAti good job..

Ggs`24/06/2008 22:17

Nice jump

qweek25/06/2008 11:46(edited 25/06/2008 11:47)

sry, double post

qweek25/06/2008 11:47

@ehlak
I don't think he made it yet... But he got 264 sideways ;D

VertikO25/06/2008 13:38

264cj fw> 264cj sw

rusty25/06/2008 15:38

sw much harder imo

Spreader25/06/2008 23:54

CJ is xtreamly good and movie maker is very skilled !!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.