Bloo - Scout's Impact

Started by Fatalis
24/06/2008 23:33
Page 1 of 2
Fatalis24/06/2008 23:33(edited 24/06/2008 23:35)

This is the very first movie for my new conc mod. It's not a jump movie but I thought you guys would like to see something new here.

Bloo wrote on kzmonkeys.net:
"Well, I'm done with my first avi ever so please don't criticize the editing. I don't think a lot of you will download this avi, as its just a conc avi.The video is basically just jumps from concmaps did in limited shots. Like on conc_strafe3, Jump1 in 5 shots. I did manage to achieve some hard jumps so enjoy. Comments are encouraged."

Runtime 6:38
File Size: 61.7 MB

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0lBufjXakI
sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dxwbnt
kzmonkeys: http://kzmonkeys.net/files/Scout%27s%20Impact%20-%20Bloo.wmv

I highly discourage viewing the youtube version, as it's quality sucks and it's hard to see some of the stuff he does.

The IP for this new mod is 69.60.14.50:27015

Fact or Fiction24/06/2008 23:36(edited 24/06/2008 23:37)

I'm amazed. Nice.
That's like q3 defrag?

pLaguE^24/06/2008 23:37

thats some insane shit lol

Fatalis24/06/2008 23:42

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
I'm amazed. Nice.
That's like q3 defrag?


It's based on tfc conc maps but it's alot easier and faster. The mod is simple right now but I may add different types of concing to the plugin so that there's different top15 times for different styles of concing, For example I may add some sort of grenade. I might also add individual level-records as suggested by bloo.

ehlak25/06/2008 02:13

Haha c00l ;D

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #325/06/2008 04:24(edited 25/06/2008 04:26)

nice :O

Just tried it for the rist time. Did conc_strafe2 in 19 min lol :D

0_ZeeK_-*25/06/2008 08:18

That mod is like one i know from Quake 3 - With the lasergun, making you get all over the map.

Btw, great idea, and looks kinda fun to play with. :)

akkord mapper25/06/2008 09:00(edited 25/06/2008 09:01)

really impressive work fatalis nice mod i totally remember the quake times now :D

Dacca25/06/2008 10:38

Nice, I'm really amazed.

prof. chosen25/06/2008 12:39

great work, dude.......really awesome. keep up this good shit

Lolo`25/06/2008 12:53

heh sweet : )

V0ncH...26/06/2008 16:52

nice... and wtf is up with ure avatar?? some random prestrafe and u get 255 huh?

Fatalis26/06/2008 23:37

im pro

CothA27/06/2008 06:59

Originally posted by Fatalis
im pro


rofl

boom.dll27/06/2008 08:45

Originally posted by Fatalis
im pro

you really are :>

loopah27/06/2008 14:11

¨sweet fatails :D

AJIgna28/06/2008 01:07

hey where can i dload this mapstuff? do i need any mod or something? is it released? :)

loopah28/06/2008 11:35(edited 28/06/2008 11:58)

Fatails, I'd like to play that =) Is it downloadable? (Mod + maps)

Can't join: 69.60.14.50:27015

"Fail Read Failure"

And CS closes.

Fatalis28/06/2008 16:38

Originally posted by FrAGKAT`´loopah
Can't join: 69.60.14.50:27015

"Fail Read Failure"

Try now

prof. chosen06/07/2008 21:15(edited 06/07/2008 21:16)

i can join, but i can do nothing. i dont see any huds except my net graph. when i press tab it shows me in the ct team and i'm dead. i can only look around and im in the ground.

edit: oh, i can duck myself on a strange way.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.