some industry map [New picture + new light ag

25/06/2008 19:44
Page 1 of 2
XaSer mapper Tournament #225/06/2008 19:44(edited 27/06/2008 16:57)

Been working on a new map, just done the basic stuff, no jumps and many details remains to be made.

http://www.home.no/xaser-/ukjent.html

New picture [+ new light]

http://www.home.no/xaser-/ukjent2.html

pLaguE^25/06/2008 20:32

looking interesting keep it up XaSeR

radon mapper Tournament #325/06/2008 20:54

great work! u need better lighting outside though.

aegget mapper25/06/2008 21:22

looks nice! but i agree with radon.. better light
and some trees and bushes would be nice too =P

XaSer mapper Tournament #225/06/2008 21:37(edited 25/06/2008 22:06)

I just placed the standard light :P I'll do it later, and there aint much trees and brushes at a industry place, but I guess I can do some :P

The light is temporary and I aint sure if I gonna use that sky.

colix mapper25/06/2008 22:15

hmm it reminds me to soldier of fortune 2, there was a part what looked kinda like this.
the first screen looks a bit boring or dunno maybe it only cuz no jumps and details.
i'd like to see this map in dark atmosphere, that would pimp it up imo.
and the sky looks fine imo, dont change it if u listen to me :D

colix mapper25/06/2008 22:50

hmm it reminds me to soldier of fortune 2, there was a part what looked kinda like this.
the first screen looks a bit boring or dunno maybe it only cuz no jumps and details.
i'd like to see this map in dark atmosphere, that would pimp it up imo.
and the sky looks fine imo, dont change it if u listen to me :D

s0liD mapper26/06/2008 06:31

the map looks very nice. Even tho the light outside sucks pretty much :D. But you said youll change it. So thats aight. I like the structures and the texture variations. GJ!

owned26/06/2008 07:13

looks nice :)

my mom actually thought it was real when she walked in, lol...

XaSer mapper Tournament #226/06/2008 13:45

New pictures, updated light and added some more details/buildings.

dEMolite mapper26/06/2008 13:49

looks better with that light but make the light more redish or orangish because of the sky

Aly00726/06/2008 14:04

hmm word dEMolite.
Map looks nice

perd0 mapper26/06/2008 14:56

rly great job .. it looks soo sweet with new lighting .. gj .. keep it up!

padnaliQ26/06/2008 15:05

Looks sweet i like it.

mtoboiii8000 mapper26/06/2008 15:21

yea new lighting rox! cant wait to see some jumps in there

omilo26/06/2008 18:56

wow the lighting made a big difference. Looks mysterious now :o , gj!

s0liD mapper26/06/2008 19:56

looks a lot better now. And yes give the light a warm color! Also I thnik this map could be a good hns map too according to the layout I see!

StoneCold mapper26/06/2008 21:20

looks like a de_map :D

nice

qweek26/06/2008 21:50

Originally posted by s0liD
looks a lot better now. And yes give the light a warm color! Also I thnik this map could be a good hns map too according to the layout I see!

+1

aegget mapper27/06/2008 00:34

looks alot better now! keep up the good work

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.