(kz)_kzfr_bogbhop
Bonjour for the start of holidays, I put my map to test for you to give me your opinion on the mapping, jumps and so on.
Sorry not to have a screen
the 1st room is a court of achieving this is normal if it does nothing for a moment ^ ^
-link-
good jumps and have Fun
This is just a beta or the whole map ? :D It's a big map and i like maps that are kinda long.
Firstly i wanna say that i'm a bit tired of those environments on the bhop part. You jump in a tunnel. I think over 80% of bhop maps are like this. Try to create something different... not trivial.
Regarding the floor at bhop part : bog1 & bog2
Secondly, i don't like those teleports: they don't integrate in the atmosphere of the map and in the bog theme.
ps: if i find anything else that i think it needs some improvement, i'll post again !
In the last place, the outside part, when you fall down in that narrow tunnel, it's something unrealistic vis a vis your concept of the map. Excuse me if i'm wrong :)
In conclusion, it's a cool map, very fun to play, but it needs some improvements ! gl.
Ok, just tried it out.
First of all i hate the mountain texture in the beginning. U hav also made it straight which makes me hate it even more.
When i saw the name "bogbhop" my first thoughts were:
a maps with only/many bhop parts.
jumping in a swampy environment.
The map had way too many kz parts. After like 5 minutes of jumping and checking the map i had only faced 1 bhop part. I didn't like that.
The map didnt give me a feeling that i was in a swampy place at all. The textures were ok but i missed models and SOUNDS. There r alot of different sounds which can help u convince people that they r in a swampy environment.
Overall i think u need to either work more on the map or create a new 1 because i dont think this map can manage to meet the requirements for a custom map.
Yes this map is still under beta, and I thank you for bugs
Me too I hate this texture blackberry xd but I mie this pending in finding a better ^ ^. And for straight walls I still have trouble because handling vertex makes me plant the compilation 1 time on 2
As far as the atmosphere model are already thought I was the teleports will be well on the east I replace mit here to test the entire map block by block.
I think also the party bhop or at least some outdoors as a kz_creek
I see it are other opinion for the map to see what I can do or at least try to
Please log in to post replies.