Jump bug demos

Started by lonewolf VIP
06/07/2008 17:19
Page 1 of 2
lonewolf VIP06/07/2008 17:19

please, im trying to learn, I want demos to see how to do. please post your jump bug demos :D

Bibo06/07/2008 17:22

do a random stand-up and you ll get it, pure luck.

colix mapper06/07/2008 18:31

i did jb twice in my life both was while stand up bhoping :/

cC|SpiNe06/07/2008 18:40

Just know the technique, pure luck for me. Try a map called something like kzm_falldownbhop and do only stand-ups and you'll get it sometimes.

oTcHeTo06/07/2008 19:26

duck in mid air - realease duck and in the same time jump 3-4 units before hitting the ground its hard but you will eventually get it ..

lonewolf VIP06/07/2008 20:45

Strange, I did my first jump bug, but the plugin saied duck release at 39. Its a bug?

Ratmen07/07/2008 00:16

Player: Chikitox
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rp3db3

LAPUTAQLOSPARIO07/07/2008 02:30

nice chikitox =p

Grrr07/07/2008 09:07

jump bug plugin is full of bugs.. that's why I wanted JB detection on 1 place.. and I had made some JB script which has ~25% chance to do JB but like bibo said its pure luck

TT.08/07/2008 01:15

watch demo on gigablock i think theres a jb

Yamakasi08/07/2008 01:19

http://www.speedyshare.com/708391201.html

cocacola08/07/2008 13:25

just dl kz_ep_gigablock_b01_ndR_0220.

akM08/07/2008 14:44

like bibo said just do a random standup bhop.

leggie08/07/2008 15:11

ive played kz for like a year, only EVER got 1 jumpbug, most random jump you can get.

zyllEE08/07/2008 16:47

I do jumpbugs pretty easy with the JB plugin, I mostly make it with 15-30 in "duck released at"

Haga^09/07/2008 22:00

Whats the highest jb u ever done? :D mine is like 3000 units.. í do jb 3 of 10 times... is that good :D ? i did jb three times in a row one time :D from 1000 units.. its very useful on HNS..

wRath` mapper09/07/2008 22:41

JB is so damn random, and for me they mostly show up when I don't want them.. Same with edgebugs!
And that is of course when bhopping :/

Well I have made JBs 3-4 times on purpose, but it felt so incredibly random.. I think on all of those tries I made it in <5 tries.. tbh I don't have enough patience for ebs or jbs.

Numb and ndR are pretty good at it.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/07/2008 01:20

Originally posted by wRath^
JB is so damn random, and for me they mostly show up when I don't want them.. Same with edgebugs!
And that is of course when bhopping :/

Well I have made JBs 3-4 times on purpose, but it felt so incredibly random.. I think on all of those tries I made it in <5 tries.. tbh I don't have enough patience for ebs or jbs.

Numb and ndR are pretty good at it.


I DLed the bugplugin and started training, I did like 10 jumpbugs in 5min :/ Once I made 2 in a row ^^. It's not THAT random as people think it is, just get the right feeling.

¤ syKotic ¤15/07/2008 01:59

before i stopped caring about it, i had done around ~300 in 2-3days.. even did 10 in a row :/ wish i had demos, but dont care enough to record stuff.. :P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/07/2008 20:58

If people who were on my server when I recorded gigablock remember, before I tried a run, I practiced jumpbug with NumB.
I did between 20 and 30 jumpbugs in 15min, so it's not as random as you all said ^^

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.