come laugh at me

Started by leggie
08/07/2008 13:33
Page 1 of 2
leggie08/07/2008 13:33

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4ystpp

dunnop how i manage it but... left pre lj or backwards i manage good-ish strafes with good sync but not right pre cj......so gay also i cant hit 7 strafes...i can ANY other way lol.

akM08/07/2008 14:47(edited 08/07/2008 14:48)

try less strafes then?

leggie08/07/2008 15:07

always done 7+ but i stopped for a lil bit so why should i do less :/

ova08/07/2008 15:21

<3 your sync

Nubby-_-08/07/2008 16:43

lol dude stoop kz i can't watch :rofl:

wRath` mapper08/07/2008 16:55

Hahaha, didn't watch the demo leggie, but I guess your sync is fucked up? Welcome in the club ^^ I had that myself not that long ago, and I could only do well on left pre ljs etc :D
I also do 7 strafes on cj.

leggie08/07/2008 17:30

ya wrath, you've kinda seen my HORRID strafes before :D:D i manage to get 260s with like 40 sync somehow tho... amazing stats though :E

ova08/07/2008 18:59

You're problem isn't so big ,you got good pre and as i saw in you're demo you always get a big first strafe and big sync at it , all you need is practice .
also don't just look at combined sync look at youre strafestats and you will see that you have strafes with sync 0 and that brings down youre total sync alot
I had a similar problem only i coudn't get any strafe right so i tried cj pre +1 strafe and slowly i started jumping 255+ constant ,only 5 strafes at the moment :( .

lalevUl08/07/2008 19:05

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

ajR`08/07/2008 19:38

Oh my suck.

Stabilot08/07/2008 20:06

don't cry :'(, I do only get about 280 pre sometimes cj haha :D

Nubby-_-08/07/2008 20:52

if i have your pre my stats will be always 265+ :rofl:

oTcHeTo08/07/2008 23:18

do demos without lag ffs..

leggie09/07/2008 00:21

it has no lag :O maybe your net sucks or something :D

leggie09/07/2008 03:02

and for those that cant be fucked to watch the demo this is what i mean,

Distance: 264.113708 MaxSpeed: 339.124969 (49.131) PreStrafe: 289.992980 Strafes: 6 Sync: 68

Distance: 261.010314 MaxSpeed: 346.697326 (55.591) PreStrafe: 291.105621 Strafes: 6 Sync: 77


:E?

Zeov09/07/2008 10:18

what?

Rodrig0v10/07/2008 14:14(edited 10/07/2008 14:16)

Bullshit! I did 263.1 with maxspeed 347 and prestrafe 290.2. Now that is some fucked up shit. I dunno why u're whining. well at least i did the 261 block :']. btw nice 264, u look like a friend of mine that does 250 lj with 308 maxspeed.

leggie11/07/2008 15:59

lol, ive done 261 with 354 max speed 291 pre. altho it did have 37 sync :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #211/07/2008 16:08

Originally posted by leggie
and for those that cant be fucked to watch the demo this is what i mean,

Distance: 264.113708 MaxSpeed: 339.124969 (49.131) PreStrafe: 289.992980 Strafes: 6 Sync: 68

Distance: 261.010314 MaxSpeed: 346.697326 (55.591) PreStrafe: 291.105621 Strafes: 6 Sync: 77


:E?


What's up with that? Or are you sarcastic?

hybrid12/07/2008 03:17

He's trying to show the world that he can do 260+...

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.