[Req]Face 2 face movie

Started by Aly007
09/07/2008 22:35
Page 1 of 1
Aly00709/07/2008 22:35

Can someone make a face to face movie between those demos :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9r7akq
and
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s9sckb

I don't want music or special efect...i want only to see where's my mystakes...where i lost times cuz i can't believe i was too slow when i'm thinking that i made the sc..and he dont


Thanks in advance.
and sorry if i made it on wrong place.( the thread )

Aly00712/07/2008 14:30

up ? :-s

Bibo12/07/2008 16:20

dont need to watch it or anything, if you did the sc and he doesnt, only thing possible is that it takes you an extra 0.x seconds on every block.. even if its 0.1, make that on every blocks for 3 mins and it can be alot

wRath` mapper12/07/2008 16:48

haha Bibo, I think that's how I work. Because I can do good runs with all the combos etc, but still be a 10-20 seconds behind wr or whatever.

Aly00712/07/2008 20:06

I think you're right bibo ,but anyway if someone wanna make it please make it cuz i really wanna see xD.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.