p3_speed

11/07/2008 04:46
Page 1 of 1
radon mapper Tournament #311/07/2008 04:46

Status: Denied

Reason:

- There were WAY too many longjumps, and the checkpoints were really far apart in the beginning, and close together in the end.
I would also suggest clipping all of the glass: http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1120/windowpanessf9.jpg because you can climb it instead of doing some of the jumps, and it can mess people up trying to prestrafe because of the uneven surface.

- your textures are very overused.

- the map is also very repeative, details and other textures at some places can fix that

- http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/p3_speed0000.JPG null bug

Suggestions:

- work more on the map, because its a really good idea.

Other:

Pieshels mapper11/07/2008 08:00

Originally posted by radon
- There were WAY too many longjumps...


ye, it's made for those, who are suffering from this put-a-longjump-in-your-map syndrome :D

thanks I'll try to fix everything and maybe make it even longer, cause it's like 3 min of jumping for now... ;)

radon mapper Tournament #311/07/2008 15:15

oh, i thought it was pretty long already :o

but nice job on the map, keep working on it

omilo11/07/2008 20:12

I would suggesting removing some normal longjumps and adding different kinds of longjumps. For example, dropdown lj's or lj from lower platform to higher. Just two examples but try to make it so it's not to repeative. Nice idea for a map so keep working on it.
ps. I thought it was pretty long already also :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.