2man

Started by Supa
11/07/2008 09:38
Page 1 of 1
Supa11/07/2008 09:38

Could someone show me the basics of the split screen effect? I'm a newbie!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #211/07/2008 13:06(edited 11/07/2008 13:11)

I self-learned it a few days ago :P

First record the clips with fraps/startmovie with 640x480 resolution.

In Sony Vegas, first drag the two movie files to the editor and delete the sound tracks.

Right click the FIRST clip in the editor and choose "Video Event Pan/Crop"

Now try scaling and moving the thingy there until it looks ok. Then do the same to the second clip.

If you want some text there, use Insert -> Text Media.

Remember to synchronize the pressing of the buttons somehow :P

Result: http://www.dump.no/files/a11847a9861e/result.jpg (Btw I did 2:58 too :()

prof. chosen11/07/2008 14:03

after the resizing u did with pan/crop, use this button to adjust the layer:
http://imgnow.de/uploads/asdsdasda2cbPNG.png

akkord mapper11/07/2008 20:11(edited 11/07/2008 20:14)

there was a video tutorial on xj i be leave it was this one http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?81328.post
but probably the tut isnt possible to dl anymore :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.