Low RAM for Vegas? 2GB Atm!??

Started by V0ncH...
14/07/2008 15:13
Page 1 of 1
V0ncH...14/07/2008 15:13

Hey people... I have tried to render a 11 Minuite Movie..[VEGAS MOVIE STUDIO 8.0 PLATINUM]

But getting a problem at the beginning of the Render...
"System is Low on Memory"
I have tried to close EVERY SINGLE app.. but it still doesn't work

I have Intel C2D E4400 2.0GHz
Kingston 2GB 667MHz RAM

I have never had a problem before even with 1GB..Some people I know render fine at 1GB + AMD Sempron 1.6 GHz :\ so what is wrong with my Project?

How do I change this?
Do I need to upgrade to 4GB?
How do I change my Virtual Memory?

lzh15/07/2008 15:05

what is your video card?
as far as i know , 2GB is plenty for rendering.

V0ncH...15/07/2008 17:54

Originally posted by lzh
what is your video card?
as far as i know , 2GB is plenty for rendering.

7200gs... but i dont think that affects it..

itz something 2 do with 'virtual memory'

boom.dll15/07/2008 20:35

maybe u changed some settings in vegas... look in vegas`s options... maybe there`s a setting that changes how much cpu/ram to use for rendering...
i dunno :S

V0ncH...16/07/2008 15:01

Originally posted by boom.dll
maybe u changed some settings in vegas... look in vegas`s options... maybe there`s a setting that changes how much cpu/ram to use for rendering...
i dunno :S

its not just for rendering..its for loading up vegas aswell :S

i didnt have this problem for my Previous Movies :S

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.