hns_darkcity (RELEASED)
. XD
wow this looks very nice :)
one thing i dont like, on the 2nd pic's left upper corner, where the house and the window textures r cutted.
also, the building with pink window textures should be a bit higher, cuz the windows r halfed there too.
and personally i'd give some details on the roof texture, it looks very simple or dunno but its just a grey boring texture :)
wow amazing u have big fantazy :P
I think sky dont fit.
. XD
just change the higher side of it to a black texture then the lower side of it add some windows :)
I dont like the textures at all. I think you should consider using "normal" textures instead.
He makes cartoon-ish maps, using normal textures doesn't make it quite cartoon-ish
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2914/picjud.jpg
. XD
maybe its too dark now. i like the underground (is it underground? 3rd pic) part better than the upper part. i dunno why :P its aight its aight
. XD
really weird map...
. XD
It's simply HUGE!
huge and weird :s
Uber map. Really like it :)
Please log in to post replies.