Improove cj script someone want to help ?
hi im new at this site joined a couple months ago and im only 15 years old so be nice against my English .
i saw a thread aboat cj scripts and wondered if Lt.RAT or someone that knows much aboat strafes and that could help me make my script better for now it jumps :
Distance : 270
strafes:8
sync:89
standard settings with LJ stats plugin .
i also wonder if you Lt.RAT could give me your 274 script or exchange it for my 270 script ? would be nice and i would be so happy if you did.
so im happy if someone could help me right now ^^
oops i forgot you guys can contact me on either my mailadress that is [email protected] or on
www.scripting.elxdraco.net my name there is pajajn289
www.fkn0wned.com my name is pajajn288
1st i think that none from here will help you with ur script 2nd lt.rat would never give you hes script 3rd sensseles thread?
using scripts ftl!
Wow dude... I bet you're going to use your script public too. fkn0wned is like the biggest hackingsite ever.
Originally posted by wRath^Wow dude... I bet you're going to use your script public too. fkn0wned is like the biggest hackingsite ever.
I already saw a bunch of retards using some shitty lj\cj script .. so I won't be surprised if he want it for public use.. or as you all say "just for fun"
:(
no support for scripts
closed