kzfr_petra / bz_sand / kz_bz_sand

17/07/2008 03:14
Page 1 of 1
radon mapper Tournament #317/07/2008 03:14(edited 17/07/2008 16:07)

Status: Denied

Reason:

- you have been uploading too many versions of the map the past days. u will get the 1 week submittion penalty, so u can figure out wich version u wanna submit at the end

Suggestions:

-

Other:

Blake` mapper17/07/2008 12:39

I erred in sending my map I asked a faker of the delete.

I send my final map and his name is not kz_petra but kzfr_petra, and I see not what a mistake to upload map because there is a sanction??

radon mapper Tournament #317/07/2008 16:07

its very hard for the map team when u have uploaded 4 versions of the map in a week. upload kzfr_petra when the 1 week is over.

Blake` mapper17/07/2008 16:34

i didn't submit 4 version kzfr_petra i have submit 2 version and i asked faker to delet the bad version because i forget to bring many spown.

my English is not very good but if I understood on several person send a map appointed kz_petra therefore check on your map of evil?

radon mapper Tournament #317/07/2008 18:17

talk to me about it next time, faker is not the head map admin anymore

Blake` mapper17/07/2008 19:41

ok

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.