longjump help
Started by karisha
17/07/2008 17:02
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
karisha17/07/2008 17:02
hi guyz i never thoutht ill make a thread about lj but i really need your help
here is my problem:
my record is 244 with 3 strafes (huge strafes) and i can jump almost every time 240+ with it.
but i know 3 strafes is little and i try to jump with 4-5 but when i do that i lose speed ,lose distance,lose sync and i can rarely jump 240+
can someone give me some tip or something
thanks :)
lalevUl17/07/2008 17:22
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?82155
try there.
karisha17/07/2008 18:57
can some1 just answer me here
i dont wanna spam again there=)
Grrr17/07/2008 20:28
its cuz u already have the right reflex with 3 strafes.. I jumped about 1-2-3-4 months with 3.. and when I practiced about a week I can do 4-5 strafes right..
like some1 said "pracitce is the key" and ofc a little knowledge :D
Page 1 of 1