mytH Is Reality ( Good Host Now )

Started by mytH-_0
18/07/2008 04:40
Page 3 of 5
Aly00718/07/2008 15:10

music 7/10
editing 9/10
jumps 8/10
overall i think this movie can be in top3.

padnaliQ18/07/2008 16:32(edited 18/07/2008 18:11)

Thx myth!

Rodrig0v18/07/2008 16:37(edited 18/07/2008 16:38)

ok.. so.. Basically my computer couldnt play some parts of the movie due to its high quality (lol), but i think the editing was brilliant.

About the music, i kind of liked the first one, I dunno why you guys are whining. Its catchy.

The jumps... well.. i cant say anything bad about them. We can't expect jumps better than the ones Bibo did. I think they are good enough, not many people are able to do some of them.

Godlajk18/07/2008 16:51

Different knife models! :| NOOOOOOOOOO

mytH-_018/07/2008 17:11

Originally posted by padnaliQ
btw can somebody post the knife model for me, thx :P


http://files.filefront.com/Counter+Strike+15+knife+model/;3861137;/fileinfo.html

Here is the CS 1.5 Knife..

shNz18/07/2008 17:51

i like it.. GJ

Lolo`18/07/2008 18:26

nice. <3 mytH

zyllEE18/07/2008 20:02

Really a great movie, thumbs up;] Nice editing harpooon, awesome jumps mytH, keep it up:)

dezkit18/07/2008 20:42

now thats a fucking awesome kz movie. gj myth and gj harpoon! :D

10/10

HarpooooN18/07/2008 21:02

lol people actually liked it
;o
im gonna take a little break now and maybe make a new movie , less editing and even more sync!! =P
if you think its too shrot blame me and my pc, I have 1TB space but everything was full O_o i couldnt record anymore :( so dont think myth doesnt have more jumps since he has wayyyy more ^^
and the song was chose by me and myth, he liked a rap song so i asked if he thought these were good and he said yes so :) and I actually love the song :P good to sync too ^^

mytH-_018/07/2008 21:05

yeah Ratatat - Ratatat ;) Great song :)

HarpooooN18/07/2008 21:16

yup =D

tiehjay ^_# √18/07/2008 22:28

awesome jumps and nice editing ;
Hate rap :D

But the first song was awesome :d
9/10 (cause of rap-songs:P)

HarpooooN19/07/2008 00:54

haha thanks :P

leggie19/07/2008 01:34

like the jumps and some of the best editing ive seen, only problem was a few of the jumps you didn't really see in full, kinda missed the start off em :/

wRath` mapper19/07/2008 01:51

I watched it another time now, and I liked it better.
I'm always like that with videos. Well music was pretty good this time :D Editing still pwned. And tricks were pretty cool, - ljs :/

and you forgot me in the credits =(

Stabilot19/07/2008 01:58

Great jump skills there:D
Nice editing. Great movie :D

Supa19/07/2008 02:08

leggie :D I agree

stask0 Tournament #219/07/2008 03:40(edited 19/07/2008 03:40)

uber nice movie! GJ =) btw post the names of every song which was used in the movie -.-

HarpooooN19/07/2008 04:14

i did stasko xD like a page back, i dont know the name of the intro song cus it has a name like dfgiad-dsfsjdf.mp3 :P

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.