Bhop Blocks/HJ Blocks

18/07/2008 14:03
Page 1 of 1
stask0 Tournament #218/07/2008 14:03

long time ago i made 244 bhop on hj block so i just wannt to know if there is any difference between bhopping on bhop block and on hj/lj block..

VertikO18/07/2008 14:19

no there isnt.

Grrr18/07/2008 14:28

IMO there is difference cuz when I play on bkz_goldbhop in some servers with some plugin which when u stay on bhop blocks, they boost u instead falling down I can do bhop easier and I make some SC's easier on the bhop blocks, cuz they don't fall

Fliborecord holder Tournament #218/07/2008 15:40

Hard to say actually if there is any difference. It could be easier to make a bhop on a bhop block instead of a HJ block because it falls down. Or vice versa...

zhady Tournament #218/07/2008 15:59

i did 244 on hj block too, for me its easier.

joel18/07/2008 16:28

yeah i did 245 bhop at normal lj blocks and i get only 243 in normal bhop blocks, so i'd say there is a difference. I have noticed that when you bhop in bhop block, you get a little lag spike or something ..

Z0ck3rOO718/07/2008 16:47

there is no difference, i talked with edark about it long time ago where i did 245 on lj block and he said there is no difference..

maniac18/07/2008 16:51

I prefer HJ Blocks too.
It's easier for me to bhop on a "fixed ground" =)

stask0 Tournament #218/07/2008 18:30

thx for the info guys D:

Hanniball18/07/2008 18:43

i think its just easier to hit the edge on a static block like HJ blocks

omilo18/07/2008 20:03

I guess there is no difference if you hit the standup perfect/good.

Pulsar!18/07/2008 20:06

If there is no difference why it does not accepted to record demos on lj and hj blocks ?

VertikO18/07/2008 21:05

coz bhopblocks are made for bhopljs.

cC|SpiNe18/07/2008 23:14(edited 18/07/2008 23:14)

Mabye just the technique for bhoping on HJ blocks is easier. I dont' see much difference myself though.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.