Problem

Started by cHoseN ♥
18/07/2008 16:28
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
cHoseN ♥18/07/2008 16:28

Hello guys,

I've got a problem. I have a server and want make a KZ server. I've installed some KZ maps on the server, installed amxx. When I change map to anyone KZ map, the server shut down. This happened only with amx, without amx I can change normal map to kz map.

Acidas18/07/2008 16:44

Well, try to update your amxx to 1.80.

cHoseN ♥18/07/2008 16:52

I've got that version. I've tryed many ways to install it; copyed filles from folder in my pc; copyed from other server; made amxx folder alone..

SchlumPF18/07/2008 17:37

try using the amxx 1.76d cstrike module. my listenserver crashes to whenever i try to use the 1.8 cstrike module

cHoseN ♥18/07/2008 18:12

Now it's good, thanks a lot SchlumPF* :)
Please close the topic

SchlumPF18/07/2008 22:04

closed due to request

Page 1 of 1