Public Chatviewer

Started by Acidas
18/07/2008 16:31
Page 1 of 1
Acidas18/07/2008 16:31(edited 23/07/2008 17:18)

This plugin is SAFE for demo recording. -SchlumPF

Public Chatviewer

Description
This small plugin allows to view dead people when you are alive and its is for all, not only admins.

Version
Current version: 1.2

Credits
/dev/ urandom - the code.
arkshine - help with the bug on FCVAR_SERVER

Changelog
1.0 first release
1.1 added FCVAR_SERVER
1.2 fixed FCVAR_SERVER

You can download it here

raver mapper18/07/2008 17:46

You can see them type, you cant see them

Acidas18/07/2008 20:52

Yes :)

.nnnnn118/07/2008 22:40

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=56825&highlight=allchat
:)

Acidas18/07/2008 22:58

Well, now check the code difference :)

cC|SpiNe18/07/2008 23:17

Nice, was a bit confused there until I saw ravers post, I thought you could watch them lying on the ground :P.

Acidas19/07/2008 20:34

lol :D

Acidas20/07/2008 10:22

Updated.

Z0ck3rOO720/07/2008 17:15

Originally posted by Acidas
Updated.

what have you updated?

SchlumPF20/07/2008 18:06(edited 20/07/2008 18:21)

i think he just cahnged the way to detect "say"... unneccessarry :S

edit:
- register_cvar("AcidoX", "Autoheal 1.1", FCVAR_SERVER) is wrong i think in plugin_init since this isnt any autohealer xD
- you dont need to return any value in catch_say() and plugin_init()
- your code is not indented correctly
- rest is that in alliedmodders forum :D

you may have a look on this: http://schlumpf.ampaste.net/m19b438f1
best and simpliest way for creating a allchat plugin

wRath` mapper20/07/2008 19:53

I downloaded it! Pretty useful for me. I want alltalk on my server.. and it doesn't have any fancy cvars.. perfect.

Acidas20/07/2008 21:37

Wel.. It works fine in my servers, just that AcidoX cvar :) i will update it after work tomorrow..

dLx22/09/2008 09:46

This plugin is just a simple command in CS.
sv_allchat 2

Acidas22/09/2008 14:22

Lol, thats allchat's plugin CMD, not CS.

SchlumPF22/09/2008 15:38

Originally posted by wRath`
I downloaded it! Pretty useful for me. I want alltalk on my server.. and it doesn't have any fancy cvars.. perfect.

dlx probably meant this post

Acidas22/09/2008 21:19

:)

qweek23/06/2009 02:14

Acidas, can you update it so CTs cant see "Terrorist-team chat" and vice versa?

Would be really nice bcaz I cant find a good version, the All chat plugin sucks because of those colorthings.

Sorry for bump!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.