drawviewmodel script allowed?
Hi folks,
I'm getting used to using this little script on pubs and on my local. It simply hides the player's weapon by using m_pitch and r_drawviewmodel command.
I kinda like it, because i can see a bit more :)
In my opinion this can't be seen as an "unfair advantage to other players" since it doesnt affect any speed values or whatever.
So here we go:
[blockquote]alias "drawtoggle" "draw_off"
alias "draw_off" "alias m_pitch r_drawviewmodel 0; alias drawtoggle draw_on"
alias "draw_on" "alias m_pitch r_drawviewmodel 1; alias drawtoggle draw_off"
bind "z" "drawtoggle"
draw_off
[/blockquote]
Would be nice if an admin could just tell me, if I might get problems in demos because of using this.
Thanks :)
i know this trick too and it doesnt affect demos so it should be allowed.
its best effect is that it is giving playes more fps (me about +5 fps)
mhmm good :D
Please log in to post replies.