exec userconfig.cfg = say LJScript (?)

Started by Om1
21/07/2008 00:51
Page 1 of 1
Om121/07/2008 00:51

I have a problem/issue, when I exec my userconfig.cfg.
what happends is as simple as that I say LJScript. I know it's not a big problem, but I want it gone.
I dunno what kinda of servers other than KZ/HNS server (where I tried). I really dont like this cuz often ppl get all pist of at me cuz they think I use LJScript.

I know what alot of u think right now, that I do have LJScript and other action-scripts, but I promise u I dont. The only script I have is "anti-accident-silincer-script", a recording-script and a name-script, and that's it.
Im sure some others must have had the same problem.

is there a command that I have in my config that does this or?

kunqui21/07/2008 01:10

look cl_yawspeed ,

Om121/07/2008 01:43

so it's like the servers has plugin that see the cl_yawspeed command and then makes me say LJScript? even if I have the command set at standard CS setting?

.nnnnn121/07/2008 11:33

set in ur config cmd cl_yawspeed 210, or delete it

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.