Special for [K.T.C]^Re-An1mat0r ^^

Started by yYy.Je PR@BR@
23/07/2008 20:46
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
yYy.Je PR@BR@23/07/2008 20:46

This guy has told, that I use a script on lj:) And now you tell also, I use a script or not?:DD
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r97mmt

zhady Tournament #223/07/2008 20:49

Looks like bhop-script to me, but hey? what do I know?

yYy.Je PR@BR@23/07/2008 21:00

Originally posted by ZHADY
Looks like bhop-script to me, but hey? what do I know?

nice joke :D

ajR`23/07/2008 21:09

240x2, OMFG NICE.

Re-An1mat0r23/07/2008 21:19

If many players will tell that there is no script, I apologize.

pacMan mapper23/07/2008 22:04

100% script... he do 240x2 with 250 stats O.O

joke he is a legal player

yYy.Je PR@BR@23/07/2008 22:18

Originally posted by PACMAN!!!1
100% script... he do 240x2 with 250 stats O.O

joke he is a legal player

^^

Lovesan24/07/2008 02:46(edited 24/07/2008 02:47)

He might used ljscript, but ofc he can record a demo without it.
yyy guy is quite rotten person, it's well known fact.

yYy.Je PR@BR@24/07/2008 11:05

Originally posted by Lovesan
He might used ljscript, but ofc he can record a demo without it.
yyy guy is quite rotten person, it's well known fact.

shit up ><

Nubby-_-24/07/2008 15:04

who cares about that you use script or not , if you don't use script don't worry be happy ..

Gnomas24/07/2008 15:25

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
who cares about that you use script or not , if you don't use script don't worry be happy ..


word

P.S i don't think that he's scripting :)

Page 1 of 1