What is different about kz_kzfr_duke start/fi

Started by MALON
24/07/2008 08:26
Page 1 of 1
MALON24/07/2008 08:26

I noticed yesterday that kz_kzfr_duke has a start and finish button, but they are not registering as such in my climb plugin. What is different about them? Is it easy to fix? I'm guessing it's the ent id's of the plugin are unique and non-standard. I would have no idea how to fix it though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Ian Cammarata's climb plugin (a modded version). The start/finish portions of the plugin are unmodified. You can check the plugin here if it will help you understand my problem:

http://svn.ian.cammarata.us/index.cgi/amxx/climb.sma?revision=41&view=markup

Thanks!

--MALON

SchlumPF24/07/2008 10:34(edited 24/07/2008 12:10)

cause climb doesnt detect kzfr_dukes buttons

[blockquote]
new const g_StartTargetName[][] = {
"counter_start",
"clockstartbutton",
"firsttimerelay",
"gogogo",
"multi_start"
};

new const g_StopTargetName[][] = {
"counter_off",
"clockstopbutton",
"clockstop",
"stop_counter",
"multi_stop"
};
[/blockquote]

these are all buttonnames i know but i have no time to edit climb for you know, but i will when im back ;D

edit:
http://schlumpf.ampaste.net/f6707f1a6

MALON24/07/2008 20:01

Thank you so much schlumpf! Worked perfectly. multi_start/stop was all I needed.

Thanks! :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.