de_train jumps

Started by Powda
27/07/2008 09:02
Page 2 of 2
zyllEE29/07/2008 04:04

I really want to write "bibo xxx xx" but I won't coz I don't want an warning...

but ye, nicely done, esp the second jump :)

kzno`Psycho29/07/2008 17:26(edited 29/07/2008 17:45)

Originally posted by Dragon
and don't shoot like a retard after pwning those primitive jumps.


stfu

Originally posted by C-WaLKeR`
the editing sux and the jumps weren't so insane and amazing, but still nice job..


Cmon man.. This is probably his first movie and do you think it inspires him to make more movies when you write those things ? He is kinda new at jumping so those jumps are probably pretty hard for him (as PACMAN said), So give him a chance to develope before you crush him lol..

OT: I think that the movie was okey to be honest, didn't like the slowmotion so much but nice to see that you can make the "sniper deck" lj to the ladder ;) , keep practicing and making movies :)

Dragon29/07/2008 17:42

you're not called psycho without a reason, are you?

kzno`Psycho29/07/2008 17:47

Originally posted by Dragon
you're not called psycho without a reason, are you?


My actual realnick is psychobackflipp, and then I joined kzno some time ago and started using kzno`Psycho as nick, thats it.

Dragon29/07/2008 17:52(edited 29/07/2008 17:52)

I was actually referring to the meaning of your reply, which indicates some psycho-related illness. if you feel like saying stfu, do so, but NOT to me. maybe to your norwegian friends. kthx

kzno`Psycho29/07/2008 18:01

Originally posted by Dragon
I was actually referring to the meaning of your reply, which indicates some psycho-related illness. if you feel like saying stfu, do so, but NOT to me. maybe to your norwegian friends. kthx


Hahaha, just have to laugh at you retard :)

I said stfu because you always say stuff like don't shoot after doing a jump and stupid shit like that. If people wants to show that they are happy by shooting with the gun as MUCH as the want after pwning a jump then for godsake let them do that and go whine somewhere else about it. kkthxbye

zyllEE29/07/2008 18:40(edited 29/07/2008 18:42)

Originally posted by kzno`Psycho
Originally posted by Dragon
I was actually referring to the meaning of your reply, which indicates some psycho-related illness. if you feel like saying stfu, do so, but NOT to me. maybe to your norwegian friends. kthx


Hahaha, just have to laugh at you retard :)

I said stfu because you always say stuff like don't shoot after doing a jump and stupid shit like that. If people wants to show that they are happy by shooting with the gun as MUCH as the want after pwning a jump then for godsake let them do that and go whine somewhere else about it. kkthxbye


word! I used to do that myself before!

Edit: btw, Dragon.. how about your nick then? can you blow fire? _HEHE_

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.