lj no duck stats plugin

Started by heaRse
27/07/2008 11:22
Page 1 of 1
heaRse27/07/2008 11:22

I think everybody knows that 230 units no duck are like 250 duck.
And here is my question; what do you think about a plugin with no duck stats? Is there already such a plugin? (link pls)
E.g. "[XJ] bla jumped 230.762 units without duck" (that would godlike).

VertikO27/07/2008 16:12

sounds cool mayby someone will code it.

SchlumPF27/07/2008 18:01

could easily be added in ljstats i think ^^

pacMan mapper31/07/2008 22:17

i hope :D
then noduck action :D

PepoMerca01/08/2008 01:08

another plug to continue ruin kz

heaRse01/08/2008 11:14

Originally posted by Gamster
another plug to continue ruin kz


And I couldn't care less.

pacMan mapper01/08/2008 15:38(edited 05/08/2008 01:42)

Originally posted by heaRse
Originally posted by Gamster
another plug to continue ruin kz


And I couldn't care less.

ruin kz? where u life?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.