kz_longjumps

Started by Teddy!
27/07/2008 18:10
Page 1 of 1
Teddy!27/07/2008 18:10

Im new on this site, but didn't XJ had a kz_longjump server only?

If they don't have can any give me a 24/7 kz_longjump server?

owned27/07/2008 18:15

Yea, it's called New Game :)

dEMolite mapper27/07/2008 18:16

XJ never had a 24/7 longjump server.
But give a shit on longjumping because it isn't really need in kzmaps, only on some hardmaps or scs

Teddy!27/07/2008 18:23

Originally posted by dEMolite
XJ never had a 24/7 longjump server.
But give a shit on longjumping because it isn't really need in kzmaps, only on some hardmaps or scs


Im not a jumper, i just like too see stats and jump on block :)

leggie05/08/2008 10:40

91.197.32.59:27020

DiDo-Grecord holder05/08/2008 10:59

Teddy this is not Xtreme Longjumps its Xtreme Jumps :)

just me or did vodkaboy try to be funny?

DiDo-Grecord holder11/08/2008 20:43

hah I am funny Oo if u think this is funny u are .. :X

SchlumPF11/08/2008 20:57

game-monitor.net

dLx11/08/2008 23:45

Close thread :P

raz`17/08/2008 11:21

kz_longjumps has been made to train your longjumping skill to complete hard(er) kz tagged maps. Xtreme-Jumps.eu will never offer a kz_longjumps server only because its ment to be as a training map. You can easily click on "New Game" and; Map "kz_longjumps(2)". Then you can train it yourself.

And I dont see the point of a kz_longjumps server only full of random people...

Fliborecord holder Tournament #217/08/2008 12:28

Originally posted by raz`
kz_longjumps has been made to train your longjumping skill to complete hard(er) kz tagged maps. Xtreme-Jumps.eu will never offer a kz_longjumps server only because its ment to be as a training map. You can easily click on "New Game" and; Map "kz_longjumps(2)". Then you can train it yourself.

And I dont see the point of a kz_longjumps server only full of random people...


You have a point and this might go a little offtopic, but I don't think longjump skills are necessary for beating hard maps. For example, I could beat kz_sandblock when my lj record was only 240. I remember the 240 in kz_sandblock was the second 240 I have ever made. The only reason why longjump skills would help you in extreme maps is because some mappers put really hard longjumps in their maps.

cC|SpiNe17/08/2008 14:50

Agree with Flibo, I could do some of the harder maps when i still sucked at LJ.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.