kz_kzfr_mariocastle scs!

Started by wRath` mapper
29/07/2008 00:47
Page 1 of 1
wRath` mapper29/07/2008 00:47(edited 29/07/2008 01:10)

http://dump.no/files/df23d5755e7b/Image1.jpg

Just jump around and slide in the corner!

Post your scs here!
Trickjumps are cool too ;)

Found some small ones too, but I don't feel it's necessary to post them.

Edit: Found another slide-sc now ;) I'm playing the map for the first time btw.
Here it is: http://dump.no/files/df23d5755e7b/Image2.jpg
It's a little tricky, you have to slide up, then slide to the left, kinda like the one on compound, then you will get over the "blocking" then from there just slide further up and then jump to the finish-block.

EDIT: Another sc, pretty easy and obvious: http://dump.no/files/df23d5755e7b/Image3.jpg

Nitsuga29/07/2008 01:48

gj !

LocoFoco29/07/2008 07:19

new map .
i havent played it .... =D

beuhnoix29/07/2008 12:33

need demo for the second D:

ehlak29/07/2008 13:42

gj bRath ;)

wRath` mapper29/07/2008 16:44

Haha.. I'm gonna try and record the map, so you can maybe see the sc there ;)

loopah29/07/2008 17:20

The 2nd 1 isnt possible? theres an invisible wall, isnt htere wrath?

at least i couldt get ovrr it :P but my fps drops dfrom 100 to 70 sometimes on that map..

wRath` mapper29/07/2008 19:55

Well.. it's possible alright :D I'm gonna record it ;)

BLAEK29/07/2008 20:14

I found some scs too.

Substitutive sc for wRaths 2nd SC: http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzkzfrmariocastle1br4.jpg
then -> http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzkzfrmariocastle2vq8.jpg possible?

3rd SC: http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzkzfrmariocastle3uw6.jpg

4th SC: http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzkzfrmariocastle4qi0.jpg

wRath` mapper02/08/2008 18:22

I give up recording mariocastle, so here is the sc for anyone willing to challenge Lolz:

http://dump.no/files/4c2810fb4b44/mariocastle-sc-wRath.rar

Nas07/08/2008 20:14

ur link doesnt work wrath

JAy07/08/2008 20:23

yeah its not working

wRath` mapper07/08/2008 22:50

Here's a new one:

http://dump.no/files/dcd810f2af32/mariocastle-sc-wRath.rar

JAy08/08/2008 01:48

that was easy, i thought i said it was hard

wRath` mapper08/08/2008 11:30

Well yeah, at first I had another way of doing it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.